Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Robert Mueller's congressional testimony.

Cooked Crack

Just now, visionary said:

It’s interesting reading all the sound bites and quotes from the hearing and seeing today as going really badly for Trump and the Republicans and then coming on here and seeing how negative everyone is about the hearing. 

I reckon that most people here already knew what is in the report. I turned it off the moment Gohmert went full Sean Hannity. It’s a ****show watching the Republicans ignore the context of the hearing, while furiously screeching “STEEEEELE”.

6 minutes ago, tshile said:

Why is mueller afraid to say that the constitutional process he’s referring to is impeachment?

He knows it will be on the news for a year and will be twisted by anyone who wants to make his statement political, and he has dedicated his career to not playing politics. Hes just against putting his finger on the scale or having people put his finger on the scale. I would respect it were we not in the current situation we find ourselves in. 

28 minutes ago, tshile said:

Why is mueller afraid to say that the constitutional process he’s referring to is impeachment?

Words are loaded. He is trying to come across as impartial (just the facts, m'am), which would make it easier for impeachment proceedings to move forward.

Just an FYI, if you want to see congress act and hold Trump accountable as they are constitutionally supposed to, attend your congress members town hall and say it. Stop waiting for a super hero. Actually participate in government instead of complaining and whining. I intend to get in Steny Hoyer’s face these next weeks and tell him to show a spine. 

1 minute ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Just an FYI, if you want to see congress act and hold Trump accountable as they are constitutionally supposed to, attend your congress members town hall and say it. Stop waiting for a super hero. Actually participate in government instead of complaining and whining. I intend to get in Steny Hoyer’s face these next weeks and tell him to show a spine. 

In my hyper-Conservative district, I don't know if me, a brown man, standing up and asking for this would accomplish much. I'd be painted a partisan. Maybe I'm wrong.

1 minute ago, Elessar78 said:

In my hyper-Conservative district, I don't know if me, a brown man, standing up and asking for this would accomplish much. I'd be painted a partisan. Maybe I'm wrong.

"Send him back! Send him back!"

10 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

I'm white and I get labeled liberal if I say anything like that even though I don't consider myself liberal at all....it's the automatic rally cry when they hear something they don't like

11 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

And? it's your right. You have to say something. They all get over on us because we are lazy and fearful. We need to stop that.

Archived