Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Robert Mueller's congressional testimony.

Cooked Crack

So I understand that I shouldn't pass along my feelings for an adult onto their kids.

That being said, I'm a Penn State wrestling fan.  Jim Jordan's family has wrestled for Ohio State and Wisconsin.  I've enjoyed watching the team I support tie his kids into knots over the past several years.  

1 minute ago, spjunkies said:

How do these idiots get elected?

You know how sometimes, us "bi-coastal elites" get caught saying things about how so many mouth breathing morons can congregate in one location *cough* alabama *cough.*  You just have to be the smartest or loudest mouth breather of the bunch.

Why the **** did Nadler not let Mueller answer that last question?  Jesus ****ing Christ. ("Do you agree with the 1,000 former prosecutors who said anyone would be charged with obstruction after reading the report?") Mueller seemed poised to respond, yet they dropped it.

4 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Why the **** did Nadler not let Mueller answer that last question?  Jesus ****ing Christ. ("Do you agree with the 1,000 former prosecutors who said anyone would be charged with obstruction after reading the report?") Mueller seemed poised to respond, yet they dropped it.

You are hearing why now. 

Archived