Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Helping Haynesworth

joeken24

When you hear the name Haynesworth, most of us have negative thoughts. But that's football...not life.

Albert Haynesworth the person is in dire need of a kidney. My prayers go out to him and his family for the need (a healthy kidney) and a speedy recovery. Nothing worse than children without their fathers.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27164502/haynesworth-pleas-help-find-kidney-donor

Capture.JPG.50ff48efe41fce1134cf334eef354ba7.JPG

Capture1.JPG.8b2036535e6e10244936f1ce1c5c2721.JPGCapture2.JPG.f7bb843987ba2b143231f038b22c471c.JPGCapture3.JPG.7b810834832acaad4a989a3bd136e6d3.JPG

2 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

If I had a kidney to give and the time to give it I’d help him out... 

I wouldn't. I'd give it to someone else who is more deserving, like a child or a mother or father.  As it stands, the man is a piece of **** (say least as of a shout 2012).  The fact that he's dying does not change that.  However, if he makes it out of this alive perhaps the fact that he almost died but was somehow saved will change that.  Sometimes it takes an experience like this to set a man on the right path.  But what do I know about it.....

1 hour ago, tshile said:

This is the same guy that abuses women and generally went through life treating people like crap, right?

Yeah. He stomped a guy’s face when his helmet came off, partially paralyzed another guy in a car accident when he was driving his Ferrari over 100 mph, punched out a dude in some other traffic incident, groped a waitress, etc.

He’s not a good dude.

8 hours ago, kfrankie said:

, if he makes it out of this alive perhaps the fact that he almost died but was somehow saved will change that.  Sometimes it takes an experience like this to set a man on the right path.  But what do I know about it.....

As a matter of fact he did almost die.  In 2015 he suffered two brain aneurysms and spent almost two weeks in the intensive care unit of a Florida after surgery to reduce swelling in his brain.  He has suffered cognitive issues since then.

I hope he can get one and recovers. I don't think he's shown himself to be a very good dude in the past, but I don't think he's a "should be gone from this world" level of crappy dude. Plus, losing a father at a young age like that is always traumatic for the kids.

Best of luck to him. 

Now, he's got a bunch of followers, so obviously some folks out there care about him at least a little.  Those times when you desperately need someone to help you is probably one of those times where he probably wishes he had been less of an a-hole.  

18 hours ago, kfrankie said:

I wouldn't. I'd give it to someone else who is more deserving, like a child or a mother or father.  As it stands, the man is a piece of **** (say least as of a shout 2012).  The fact that he's dying does not change that.  However, if he makes it out of this alive perhaps the fact that he almost died but was somehow saved will change that.  Sometimes it takes an experience like this to set a man on the right path.  But what do I know about it.....

I don't think you do. Particularly when you align the life of a person to the sport of football. I actually feel sorry for you bro.

1 hour ago, justice98 said:

Now, he's got a bunch of followers, so obviously some folks out there care about him at least a little.  Those times when you desperately need someone to help you is probably one of those times where he probably wishes he had been less of an a-hole.  

If you're in the public eye, you're an a-hole to someone. There's not one person on twitter or youtube that has 100% likes. The bottom line is, the Redskins paid the man, he took the money. If the Redskins were a better organization, he would have gotten the money, dominated in the position he made the pro bowl in and you'd be catching the first flight to Tennessee to give a kidney you probably wasn't even compatible to give. So in essence, you've aligned yourself to the Redskins that transcends humanity. To each his own, but IMO you're worse than the guy you're hating on.

13 hours ago, tshile said:

This is the same guy that abuses women and generally went through life treating people like crap, right?

According to report. Sheesh!

Nah definitely not worse than dude that stomped on someone’s face

or thought groping a waitress is acceptable 

or road raging. 

I mean I realize I’ve got a few things to explain if there’s is a god. And I’m not super thrilled about what he has to say. And I question myself all the time. 

But im positive I’m a better person than Albert Haynesworth and it’s not even close. I’m positive majority of those here are. 

Hes is a nasty human being. I don’t wish ill to him, he’s not that nasty. But I find it hilarious he now needs help from a stranger and that you’re here trying your hardest to knock someone you’ve never met and know nothing about down below haynesworth on the “how good of a person are you” scale

Uh no. The man has a long history of A-hole behavior that goes well beyond his time with the Redskins.

And the Redskins being a **** organization (which they are) had nothing to do with him not dominating. He came into his first practice out of shape and never tried the entire time he was here.

If a player comes to Washington and it doesn't work out....they're probably an asshole. That's stupidly ridiculous. But somehow, that's what happens. Albert strikes me as a regular dude that ended up in a bad organization. I'm sure he regrets leaving the Titans. Anyway, there's two sides to every story. Most times, you get one side....the extreme side - the Redskins' side. I'm telling you, the political climate in this area seeps over to every sports team in the DMV. It literally poisons the experience for the fans and the players. If you only cared about the game and the person under the helmet, you'd relax on the venom. But no, you care about what some reporter says when you know for a fact that the reporter is "just doing their job" which is to find dirt and create controversy for ratings. And you feed into the ****. He's more pics of the villian (one pic of Shaq giving him a shout out).

5.JPG.edf4360de955fe24b10328c56e17bbac.JPG6.JPG.55bd90629bb98fdba7defcf3af0a3ff9.JPG8.JPG.1a1cc9337c53b6f37de39409b1c871f0.JPG9.JPG.33ff42ec1651b060ae6587ff05e897d6.JPG78.JPG.8ad5c9e5a613fd96241d46218d599617.JPG548.JPG.9ba846a9a4f7da5ce16b319e5bcc9869.JPG646.JPG.30bb499b5779b782d80c869f7fc45123.JPG889.JPG.a51b17aba1eb8cf8290ba573efc3d5cc.JPG987.JPG.14b79767b5ef23e065df2adeea5e6033.JPG

2.JPG

I choose to say **** all that speculation and hatin' on a dude. Particularly when my **** stink to high heaven. I choose to pray for him and hope he recovers.

Ya'll can stand on that bull**** if you want.

18 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Uh no. The man has a long history of A-hole behavior that goes well beyond his time with the Redskins.

And the Redskins being a **** organization (which they are) had nothing to do with him not dominating. He came into his first practice out of shape and never tried the entire time he was here.

And whats that got to do with a man virtually on his death bed?

47 minutes ago, joeken24 said:

If a player comes to Washington and it doesn't work out....they're probably an asshole. That's stupidly ridiculous. But somehow, that's what happens. Albert strikes me as a regular dude that ended up in a bad organization. I'm sure he regrets leaving the Titans. Anyway, there's two sides to every story. Most times, you get one side....the extreme side - the Redskins' side. I'm telling you, the political climate in this area seeps over to every sports team in the DMV. It literally poisons the experience for the fans and the players. If you only cared about the game and the person under the helmet, you'd relax on the venom. But no, you care about what some reporter says when you know for a fact that the reporter is "just doing their job" which is to find dirt and create controversy for ratings. And you feed into the ****. He's more pics of the villian (one pic of Shaq giving him a shout out).

I choose to say **** all that speculation and hatin' on a dude. Particularly when my **** stink to high heaven. I choose to pray for him and hope he recovers.

Ya'll can stand on that bull**** if you want.

Dudes been off my radar for a long time... Certainly long enough to change, or not. I don't really know, and honestly, neither does anyone here.

This just seems like one if those times where people are going to have a particular opinion about this, and you should probably just roll with it, and not get so bent out of shape.

You are who you show yourself to be (that also goes for people who "Know" they're better), and for most if not all of his career, he showed himself to be a headcase. Whether fair or not,  thats how we remember him.

"Deserve" isn't a word I would probably use, seeing as how I went through my own ordeal with my father last year who nearly died from complications from cancer (seeing him deteriorate to the point where he looked undead, dead but still breathing), and it made me realize that there's a very short list of people in this world that probably do deserve something like that, and for everyone else, I can't really say who is more deserving than who when it comes to living/dying.

I hope he gets what he needs, but I won't be praying for him.

15 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

There are better people on their death bed that deserve our thoughts and prayers.....and maybe one of our kidneys.

*shrug*    I'm not religious but if I were I'd probably pray for anyone who was in a dire medical situation, and not single anyone out because I personally didn't like them. 

15 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

There are better people on their death bed that deserve our thoughts and prayers.....and maybe one of our kidneys.

Kidney failure sucks but he's probably not close to dying at the moment. 

He can probably stay on dialysis for 10+ years before receiving a kidney. 

I wonder if he is pushing all this out on social media as a shortcut to the regular process you or I would need to find a donor kidney. 

I guess him getting one from some Vols fan means that he's not taking one from some non-famous person waiting on a list. 

Archived