Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Helping Haynesworth

joeken24

1 hour ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

A human has 2 kidneys and only needs 1 to survive, so they can actually afford to lose 1.

I'm just curious ; are both kidneys failing ?

Kidney Failure is a series of stages. Someone can be experiencing kidney failure in the first few stages and not know it. 

So if he needs a transplant, he is receiving dialysis to function as his kidneys and is at end stage kidney failure. But he can probably live with that for several years while he waits. 

(A common way people lose their kidney function is from being treated for cancer. Chemo can nuke your kidneys and sometimes they don't recover.)

23 hours ago, joeken24 said:

If a player comes to Washington and it doesn't work out....they're probably an asshole. That's stupidly ridiculous. But somehow, that's what happens. Albert strikes me as a regular dude that ended up in a bad organization. I'm sure he regrets leaving the Titans. Anyway, there's two sides to every story. Most times, you get one side....the extreme side - the Redskins' side. I'm telling you, the political climate in this area seeps over to every sports team in the DMV. It literally poisons the experience for the fans and the players. If you only cared about the game and the person under the helmet, you'd relax on the venom. But no, you care about what some reporter says when you know for a fact that the reporter is "just doing their job" which is to find dirt and create controversy for ratings. And you feed into the ****. He's more pics of the villian (one pic of Shaq giving him a shout out).

I choose to say **** all that speculation and hatin' on a dude. Particularly when my **** stink to high heaven. I choose to pray for him and hope he recovers.

Ya'll can stand on that bull**** if you want.

Wasn’t really in the market to donate a kidney before (although you can do whatever you want with them once I’m done) and this certainly won’t tip the scales toward doing so.  

If I were to do so, it would be done anonymously and to the next person on the waiting list, social, celebrity, fiscal status be damned. 

If a minimal positive were to come out of this, shedding more light on the need to donate would be ok by me and I would certainly give credit to Mr Haynesworth for his contribution.

Lets get this all straight. I wasn't asking for your prayers. I said, My prayers go out to him. Your prayer is up to you. It's amazing how people love to chime in on things even though it brings no value to the conversation.  Sometimes people should just heed to the old saying "if you don't have anything good to say, shut up".

To all those that love to stand on soap boxes...not one of you are squeaky clean. But to that, there is not one person on this planet that comes out the womb evil or a ****ed up person. We all come out squeaky clean. Problem is, life has a way of changing who you are. It also changes the way you view and act on things. So every one of us are ****ed up in some way shape of form based on the **** life throws at us. That's the mindset I come from. I'm not saying you can't raise above some of it. Just sayin'

I also know those in the public eye get the worst of it, because less fortunate people love to find fault in public figures to help them cope with the **** in there own lives. That's why public figures have publicist and TMZ thrives. But as I've said many times, I choose not to buy into garbage news and/or have the audacity to pass judgement on anyone.

So for all of you that love chiming in with self righteousness...cool that's on you. But again, My prayers go out to him and his family.

11 hours ago, joeken24 said:

To all those that love to stand on soap boxes...

*He says as he mounts his trusty soap box*

11 hours ago, joeken24 said:

So for all of you that love chiming in with self righteousness..

*He says during his self-righteous tirade*

14 hours ago, joeken24 said:

Lets get this all straight. I wasn't asking for your prayers. I said, My prayers go out to him. Your prayer is up to you. It's amazing how people love to chime in on things even though it brings no value to the conversation.  Sometimes people should just heed to the old saying "if you don't have anything good to say, shut up".

To all those that love to stand on soap boxes...not one of you are squeaky clean. But to that, there is not one person on this planet that comes out the womb evil or a ****ed up person. We all come out squeaky clean. Problem is, life has a way of changing who you are. It also changes the way you view and act on things. So every one of us are ****ed up in some way shape of form based on the **** life throws at us. That's the mindset I come from. I'm not saying you can't raise above some of it. Just sayin'

I also know those in the public eye get the worst of it, because less fortunate people love to find fault in public figures to help them cope with the **** in there own lives. That's why public figures have publicist and TMZ thrives. But as I've said many times, I choose not to buy into garbage news and/or have the audacity to pass judgement on anyone.

So for all of you that love chiming in with self righteousness...cool that's on you. But again, My prayers go out to him and his family.

Garbage news?  The man was not a good person outside of football.  

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d810271f7/article/tennessee-man-files-75-million-lawsuit-against-redskins-haynesworth

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81e1e292/article/haynesworth-accused-of-assault-in-roadrage-incident

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/albert-haynesworth-pleads-no-contest-in-assault-trial/2011/08/22/gIQAk7wOXJ_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.adfc25b35d34

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2015/01/20/albert-haynesworth-reckless-boating/22053325/

Me personally, not liking him goes beyond the BS he pulled in DC during his football career.  With that said, I don't wish any ill will towards him and hope he gets through this.  He may have changed, hope he has.  But you can't honestly sit there and expect everyone to be empathetic to a player they disliked during his tenure here who also was an ass outside of football (past behavior).  And you going off on other posters because of their opinions of him (good or bad) isn't accomplishing anything positive.  

Archived