No Excuses

The Impeachment Thread

Impeachment  

190 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

Nunes requested a break......wait, he's exiting the building......getting in his car. He's left, he's left the building.  50/50 chance?

• Haha 2

Nunes is probably to the point where he's literally going to insist on subpoenaing a super shiny object to dangle for 45 minutes. 

His face in that clip above. Dude knows he's in seriously trouble here. 

This break was very smart. Talking heads just talking about quid quo pro and bribery for 15 minutes.

Edited by Cooked Crack
  • Like 1

I still go back to he could shoot somebody in the streets of NY and his followers would not care.  I still pretty much believe this.

• Sad 1

We also know that there was going to come a time for the "He was never really a Republican" move.  Or at least, that card was among their options.  

"President?  Never heard of him.  I think he brought us coffee once."  

Edited by Larry
  • Like 3

any human with a semi-honest semi-functional brain should have been able to tell all of this (along with just what a ****show trumpco would be well before he announced his candidacy---except for the racists cum nationalists, homophobes, the uber-hypocritical magical thinker "pro life" sacks of ****, science deniers, incels, the generally really dumb and really malevolent "hard right" folks, nutter xtians (some of these overlap of course---real winners), people who put a few more $$$ in their portfolio over all ethics/morality (you people are true scum in my book) and other flotsam and jetsam

ideally, an entire generation of "republicans" should be thoroughly rejected and ostracized in every manner possible for the breadth, depth, and longevity of their dysfunctional **** :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Devin Nunes is just going out for cigarettes baby... Just going out for some cigarettes.

"what happened to daddy?"

"honey, he doesn't know this, but he wasn't your real daddy, so don't worry"

• Like 1

Nunes must be an idiot, he is basically crafting a narrative that Trump did this all out of political retribution. Does he realize he is helping the Democrats make their case?

• Like 3

We’re back to asking witnesses if they think it was reasonable for Trump to think people were out to get him.  

Nunes is literally talking about absolutely nothing that has anything to do with the hearing. Nothing new, but it's even more desperate now it seems. 

I hope GOP voters watch Nunes and realize just how low him and his colleagues think of their own base. Total and complete contempt of their intelligence. 

Edited by No Excuses
  • Like 5

6 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Oh good. We're back to "People in Ukraine were mean to Trump"

I mean to be fair to Ukraine, Trumps position was "lets just let Russia have the land they took".  I mean what would you expect Ukranians to think of Trump?  Thats is so bizarre to me that this is hard to understand.  

Edited by HOF44
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, HOF44 said:

I still go back to he could shoot somebody in the streets of NY and his followers would not care.  I still pretty much believe this.

His supporters maybe. New Yorkers would beat him to death.

One of the results of this impeachment process should be a sudden steep decline in children being named Devin.

• Haha 6