Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

One of the better things about this impeachment trial is that it reminds us that once there were good conservatives who cared deeply for this country. It seems there are few good elected republicans like that today, but the witnesses remind us that once the GOP was not all stink.

8 minutes ago, Burgold said:

One of the better things about this impeachment trial is that it reminds us that once there were good conservatives who cared deeply for this country. It seems there are few good elected republicans like that today, but the witnesses remind us that once the GOP was not all stink.

Yeah, I've heard that Eisenhower was really good.  

2 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

He promised everyone that they'd get rich with his administration, it's the only reason I can think Republicans are crawling over broken glass for him. 

*For the love of money is the root of all evil. *

I think it's more that he promised to destroy them if they didn't crawl over broken glass for him. 

4 minutes ago, skinsfan999 said:

We are now headed to a scenario in which the GOP will actively defend the idea that tax payer money can be used to bribe and extort foreign countries to investigate political opponents. 

A Republic, if you can keep it.

of course it's still wait-n-see, but early signs suggest an impactful day and another day closer to ALL non-gopers realizing that goperdom simply needs to be completely destroyed....there will still be plenty enough pull between remaining conservative and liberal approaches for the nation to be just fine without them around

(this is of course wishful venting, just establishing my turf)

7 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

We are now headed to a scenario in which the GOP will actively defend the idea that tax payer money can be used to bribe and extort foreign countries to investigate political opponents. 

A Republic, if you can keep it.

The examiner already has that article out

Just now, StillUnknown said:

The examiner already has that article out

Up to the American public next year. If the US is to survive, history books in the future will mark Trump as the last GOP President. 

A completely new right wing party is needed in the US, that is rid of lying, gaslighting, traitorous bootlickers of corruption and authoritarianism.

Archived