Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

any human with a semi-honest semi-functional brain should have been able to tell all of this (along with just what a ****show trumpco would be well before he announced his candidacy---except for the racists cum nationalists, homophobes, the uber-hypocritical magical thinker "pro life" sacks of ****, science deniers, incels, the generally really dumb and really malevolent "hard right" folks, nutter xtians (some of these overlap of course---real winners), people who put a few more $$$ in their portfolio over all ethics/morality (you people are true scum in my book) and other flotsam and jetsam

ideally, an entire generation of "republicans" should be thoroughly rejected and ostracized in every manner possible for the breadth, depth, and longevity of their dysfunctional **** :)

11 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Devin Nunes is just going out for cigarettes baby... Just going out for some cigarettes.

"what happened to daddy?"

"honey, he doesn't know this, but he wasn't your real daddy, so don't worry"

6 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Oh good. We're back to "People in Ukraine were mean to Trump"

I mean to be fair to Ukraine, Trumps position was "lets just let Russia have the land they took".  I mean what would you expect Ukranians to think of Trump?  Thats is so bizarre to me that this is hard to understand.  

Archived