Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

Oh good. Here we go again with "Trump literally didn't come up to you and say 'Hello, I wish to bribe someone', right?"   "No"    "CASE CLOSED!"

HAHAHA. "He didn't say 'Go talk to Rudy', just said 'Talk to Rudy', right???"  "Um, I guess?"   "SO IT WASN'T A DEMAND! CASE CLOSED!"

12 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

any human with a semi-honest semi-functional brain should have been able to tell all of this (along with just what a ****show trumpco would be well before he announced his candidacy---except for the racists cum nationalists, homophobes, the uber-hypocritical magical thinker "pro life" sacks of ****, science deniers, incels, the generally really dumb and really malevolent "hard right" folks, nutter xtians (some of these overlap of course---real winners), people who put a few more $$$ in their portfolio over all ethics/morality (you people are true scum in my book) and other flotsam and jetsam

ideally, an entire generation of "republicans" should be thoroughly rejected and ostracized in every manner possible for the breadth, depth, and longevity of their dysfunctional **** :)

Extra points for using flotsam and jetsam in your post. It's probably one of my favorite phrases.

1 minute ago, mistertim said:

HAHAHA. "He didn't say 'Go talk to Rudy', just said 'Talk to Rudy', right???"  "Um, I guess?"   "SO IT WASN'T A DEMAND! CASE CLOSED!"

It’s hard to believe that these are the lengths the GOP is willing to go for a completely inept, and frankly, dumb person. 

8 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

any human with a semi-honest semi-functional brain should have been able to tell all of this (along with just what a ****show trumpco would be well before he announced his candidacy---except for the racists cum nationalists, homophobes, the uber-hypocritical magical thinker "pro life" sacks of ****, science deniers, incels, the generally really dumb and really malevolent "hard right" folks, nutter xtians (some of these overlap of course---real winners), people who put a few more $$$ in their portfolio over all ethics/morality (you people are true scum in my book) and other flotsam and jetsam

ideally, an entire generation of "republicans" should be thoroughly rejected and ostracized in every manner possible for the breadth, depth, and longevity of their dysfunctional **** :)

It's hard to keep track of the timeline, but things that I'm pretty sure we knew about Trump before the election:  

Russian government intelligence was actively helping him.  

He had bragged about strolling through the dressing room of teenaged beauty pageant contestants.  Listed is as one of the benefits he was entitled to, because of his position.  

He had a reputation for failing to pay amounts due on contracts he had signed.  Felt that that, also, was a benefit he was entitled to, because of his position.  

He had attacked John McCain for being a POW.  (After paying for a fake medical exemption from the draft.)  

He had mocked a handicapped person (a reporter?) for being handicapped.  (And his supporters loved it.)  

He had encouraged the crowds at his events to attack protesters.  

He stated that the US immigration system should discriminate based on religion.  

Just now, No Excuses said:

Oh my god, this is so pathetic. “Trump said talk to Rudy” but he didn’t say “GO talk to Rudy”. This is their defense.

I have no clue what's even next.

Maybe "Ok so he said 'Talk to rudy', but with a lowercase R, correct? So maybe it wasn't the actual PERSON Rudy Giuliani, but an abstraction of Rudy Giuliani...the idea of a Rudy Giuliani?"

Just now, PCS said:

Vehemently denied it. Or was vehement about denial. Big distinction there. :806:

True. That's the real game changer.

If Trump was vehement about it it means he was obviously telling the truth, as opposed to what we've seen in the past which is where the more vehement Trump is when denying something the more likely it is that it's true. 

1 minute ago, mistertim said:

True. That's the real game changer.

If Trump was vehement about it it means he was obviously telling the truth, as opposed to what we've seen in the past which is where the more vehement Trump is when denying something the more likely it is that it's true. 

2 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

The audience is the base that must be held at all costs. And it’s abundantly clear now that they do in fact think their base is mostly gullible idiots.

Ken Starr is about to become “failed Clinton impeachment lawyer”

Castor is trying to make the argument now that this isn’t about the Biden’s when in the “perfect call”, Trump himself names the Bidens and Nunes keeps harping on about the Bidens.

They really, really absolutely think their base audience is just thumb sucking Neanderthals.

4 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Castor is trying to make the argument now that this isn’t about the Biden’s when in the “perfect call”, Trump himself names the Bidens and Nunes keeps harping on about the Bidens.

They really, really absolutely think their base audience is just thumb sucking Neanderthals.

All evidence indicates that they are right.

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

The "Trump didn't personally tell you he wanted to commit a crime, right?" defense is pathetic. 

James Comey can testify under oath that Donald Trump personally ordered him to obstruct an FBI counterintelligence investigation.  

Archived