Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

It's interesting how all of the so-called "GOP Witnesses" are basically trying to craft their answers in a way that confirms everything the President is being accused of, but also trying to absolve themselves of any culpability, basically the "well at the time it seemed kosher, but nowwwwww I know it was devious all along"  I am not sure if I buy that all these guys sincerely had no idea that this stuff was going on.  Soland himself has sort of already eluded to everyone in the state department knowing way more than they would testify to.    In the end I suppose it doesn't matter because Soland has already implicated who needs to be implicated and we are barely 90 minutes into what should be another long hearing.

17 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

A/C privilege does not apply to communications made with the intent to commit a crime. 

I know that.  I know Rudy knows that.  I bet even Trump knows that.  (Remember Michael Cohen?)  

However, all of us are also aware that just because a "legal claim" is complete and utter BS, is not even a slight inhibition of anyone on the R side loudly claiming it.  

14 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

it's frustrating to me that even if trump goes away, whether impeachment or election, that what i consider necessary retribution for so so many gopers is not likely to occur, at least via the legal/political system....i don't know how it would be possible legislatively, but just as a for instance, i'd like to see trump's judicial appt's suspended and reviewed, and i'd like to see all justice dep't resources not tied up in violent criminal activity  devoted to hunting down and punishing every player in any of trump's bs inc. all agency personnel fro all agencies from border patrol to minuchin's irs etc etc

hunt them all down and inflict as much legal/financial/personal damage to hamper their influence or impact in any venue of life as much as possible :)

peace out :D

There are occasions in which my idea of an appropriate response involves an AC-130.  

Edited by Larry
  • Like 1
Just now, killerbee99 said:

Don't blame the guy... They freaking tried to pin All this **** on him..... If it was me I would say **** that too, I got money, I ain't going to jail for the fool up in the white house

Exactly right.  He's a multi multi millionaire that bought an ambassadorship.  He wants to go back to his normal, pretty awesome life as a rich person.  He's also seen what happens to people that stick by Trump to the bitter end.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Larry said:

There are occasions in which my idea of an appropriate response involves an AC-130.  

well, you have always been the pro-violence militant conan of cimmeria  type in such matters

whereas i, as people know, follow more the path of kwai chang caine and seek peaceful and helpful resolutions that advances everyone's interests

3 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

He's since deleted the tweet. Now he's claiming Sondland is deepstate.

Bozell.jpg

The fact that he had to delete this tweet is a sign that there is indeed a bottom. There is only so much gaslighting you can do before even your most die hard believers start question their reality.

Edited by No Excuses
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Cooked Crack said:

Trump literally appointed Sondland. What a 🤡.

Yeah how can Sondland be deep state when he bought his position with a campaign contribution.  "Deep state" is just code for someone who won't go along with Trump's law-breaking.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Er, Trump appointed Sondland because he donated $1 million to Trump's inaugural committee.   

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

Yeah how can Sondland be deep state when he bought his position with a campaign contribution.  "Deep state" is just code for someone who won't go along with Trump's law-breaking.

The things the Deep State will do, to infiltrate their agents into the Trump administration.  

They knew that the unsuspecting Trump administration would blindly and innocently appoint ambassadors who paid Trump money (which is completely innocent, as you know).  

In fact, I bet he's not even a real millionaire, like Trump is.  I think we need to see Sondland's taxes.  

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Now.  Can we get Barr?  Maybe Nunes?  And Skippy?  

I'm greedy.  

1 minute ago, No Excuses said:

Even the gaslighters are calling it in.

Nope.  They're still working for their team.  "A PR win."  

Edited by Larry
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic