Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How's the Redskins Roster shaping up?

Owls0325

I've seen some projections adding a 4th TE and/or a 5th OLB due to injuries to Reed and McKinzy. We'll see. Seems premature. I'd expect the team to cut down to 53 and then maybe make a move closer to Sunday if either can't go. I'd say the easiest spots to cut from are a 9th linebacker (no one has really earned a spot) or a 4th running back (pretty easy to find, no one stands out). Otherwise can go by talent/performance.

I've been drinking a pretty good brandy and it got me to thinkin'.......

By a show of hands, how many of you have worked for an organization (aka, had a job)?

So in that organization, have you ever experience a co-worker that don't do **** but always seems to get promotions or deemed a favorite of a supervisor (??)

I get the feeling, that's what's going on with Perine & Marshall (how he was chosen over Bibbs is beyond me), and a few others. I'm very afraid Gruden is going to lose his job ****ing around with Perine, Marshall and that ****ing bum Flowers.

• 2 weeks later...

A guy we were high on coming out of Alabama.

Dolphins DB Minkah Fitzpatrick was granted permission to seek a trade.

It's hardly shocking Miami's 2018 first-rounder sought a way out after playing six different positions this offseason, weak side and strong side linebacker included. Fitzpatrick allowed an airtight 53.4 passer rating in the slot last year but stayed jostling from corner to the front-seven in Miami's season opener as the new regime continued toying with alignments and personnel. A former Thorpe Award recipient as the nation's top defensive back at Alabama, there will be a number of suitors bending over backwards to take on Fitzpatrick's remaining $13.45 million for the next three seasons.

Sep 12, 2019, 11:52 PM ET
  •  

1 hour ago, benskins26 said:

I’m sorry this is too hard for you

No not hard for me. We won't be trading for him. Case closed 

21 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

Why don't you like Jeron at LT next year?

Injury concerns, or  ?

Do you mean Geron and if so. I mean he's in his 2nd year and couldn't beat out 80 year old Penn. Normally offensive linemen don't take 3 years to develop. So my guess is he's a career backup. 

Archived