Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Terry Mclaurin WR Ohio State

PCS

34 minutes ago, Fresh8686 said:

The graph took me a second to get what it was trying to convey, but that's interesting.  Wonder how much different our offense is going to look in 2021, must be worlds different.

- Since Michael Thomas was hurt, I wanna see what the Saints numbers look like for 2019.  Or do they just not ISO much?

- Looks like the previous Eagles coaches love ISO routes but couldn't find anybody to run them.  At least that's my takeaway.

• Like 1

Jalen Reagor didn't make the cut eh?

Wasn't a huge Laviska Shenault fan but he should be a good fit in an Urban Meyer offense.  They're going to give him lots of catch and runs.

One of the things that makes me feel better about seeing a historic WR crop in 2020 come through and only getting Gandy-Golden out of it?  At least we didn't spend a first round pick on Jalen Reagor.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Jalen Reagor didn't make the cut eh?

Wasn't a huge Laviska Shenault fan but he should be a good fit in an Urban Meyer offense.  They're going to give him lots of catch and runs.

One of the things that makes me feel better about seeing a historic WR crop in 2020 come through and only getting Gandy-Golden out of it?  At least we didn't spend a first round pick on Jalen Reagor.

And Philly double downed and took Smith this year (which was fine I guess (although it cost them a 3rd rounder, but they got Miami's 1st rounder as part of their initial trade down)).  It makes the Raegar pick look even worse in retrospect.  You never double dip on WRs in back to back years.  Its one of the easier positions to fill in the draft.  Unless its a Julio-level talent, its better to use 1st round picks on anything other than WR.  

They obviously should have taken Jefferson last year (or even Aiyuk).  

46 minutes ago, mhd24 said:

And Philly double downed and took Smith this year (which was fine I guess (although it cost them a 3rd rounder, but they got Miami's 1st rounder as part of their initial trade down)).  It makes the Raegar pick look even worse in retrospect.  You never double dip on WRs in back to back years.  Its one of the easier positions to fill in the draft.  Unless its a Julio-level talent, its better to use 1st round picks on anything other than WR.  

They obviously should have taken Jefferson last year (or even Aiyuk).  

Read the new coaches view Raeger as slot only too.

7 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

I don’t believe it’s an Urban Meyer offence though. I believe Darrel Bevell is the OC, and he’s an established coordinator with his own system. If Meyer is going to last in the NFL, he’s going to have to delegate. I’m not sure how much influence he’ll have on the offence.

3 hours ago, Die Hard said:

I don’t believe it’s an Urban Meyer offence though. I believe Darrel Bevell is the OC, and he’s an established coordinator with his own system. If Meyer is going to last in the NFL, he’s going to have to delegate. I’m not sure how much influence he’ll have on the offence.

Well he is the head coach.  I imagine he'll have significant input on the architecture of the schemes.  Meyer has always hired super talented assistant coaches who were accomplished and assertive, I believe he is very collaborative.

Andre the Giant versus Big John Studd, Capital Center, 1984.

F yeah, man.  The glory days when Washington had a football team, it's name was The Redskins, it was one of the best teams in the NFL, and dude, I saw Andre the Giant beat Big John Studd live.

Pay attention to your surroundings, kids.  One day they'll be what you tell the new kids was so awesome.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Silvernon said:

I'm glad I am not on the other side for this one.

Based on the presented information by SIP, I think the analytics and football people are unanimously calling him a stud.

This whole thread can be summed up like this:

1. SiP - holding the broccoli.

2. Extremeskins members - Kevin

A685FA1D-3E6F-437F-80E2-E0A03CB98DDD.gif

Edited by Die Hard
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

OK to add to the propaganda.  😀

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-ranking-nfl-most-efficient-wide-receivers-2019

YARDS PER ROUTE RUN

One of the most predictive data points around, yards per route run (YPPR) applies some context to broader production numbers and is one of the simplest data points available. Instead of just looking at cumulative production totals, let’s look at how much production receivers had per play where they were out in a passing pattern. This YPPR figure shows not only which receivers produced efficiently, beyond just an overwhelming weight of opportunities, but also indirectly folds target share into the equation. If a receiver doesn’t receive a high percentage of the team’s available targets when he is on the field, he will struggle to attain a high yards per route run figure.

• Thanks 1