Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Terry Mclaurin WR Ohio State

PCS

1 minute ago, Burgold said:

I was so ready to flip out given the fumble the refs stole from us which led to the Falcons' touchdown. In fact, refs gift penalties, Young hitting Ryan in the chest does not constitute a hit to the head, gave the Falcons fourteen points.

It can not be stated enough how awful the officiating was today

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Rskins91 said:

It can not be stated enough how awful the officiating was today

I was ready for them to rule the JD touchdown a touchback. 

I’m glad the TH looks for him. Terry is the kind of player that is going to make any QB right. I also appreciate TH trying out Seals Jones in the jump ball role too. 

Edited by Leonard Washington
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, StuckinIA said:

Terry fumbled. Cut him. No mistakes are tolerated.

I agree that was a fumble....I also know that Chase did not rough the passer on the 4th down play. I was shocked we got the call on the Terry fumble/incomplete call. I was prepared for "game over". 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kingdaddy said:

I agree that was a fumble....I also know that Chase did not rough the passer on the 4th down play. I was shocked we got the call on the Terry fumble/incomplete call. I was prepared for "game over". 

Similar play tonight in the Tampa game. It was called incomplete as well. At least the refs are trying to be consistent. 

6 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

Not a fumble. He did 2/3 part that constitute a completed pass, but he did not finish a "football move". He did not finish completing a step, he was in the middle of it when he lost the ball. But he did not complete the move. And that is why it was an incompletion and not a fumble.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, kingdaddy said:

It looks more fumble like in slow mo. Going full speed, it’s clearly not a completed catch

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

McLaurin is a top 5 WR. I think he could be a league leader in receiving if he was playing with another top 5 QB. Heinicke has been okay but you look at the other top WRs, for the most part they also have top 5 or at the least top 10 ish QBs.

Jimmy Fallon Thank You GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Like 2

Terry seems to have two camps about him.

A.  Jason Reid , Sheehan, some national pundits, some fans here who say he's a good to very good player but he's not a superstar and he's inflated by the WFT fans who are desperate to have a star on that side of the ball but sorry that's not Terry albeit he's a very good player.  

B.  The dude is a a superstar.  He's a top 10 WR or at least in that conversation and he's hurt by not having that diva personality that generates attention for other WRs so he's if anything underrated for that reason.

Liked the dude a lot before that draft, love him even more now.  I am firmly in camp B.  He was poised for superstar stats last year but was slowed down by the two high ankle sprains.   He's on a superstar stat trajectory this year as he was last season, too.  Just stay healthy, Terry!

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

10 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

B.  The dude is a a superstar.  He's a top 10 WR or at least in that conversation and he's hurt by not having that diva personality that generates attention for other WRs so he's if anything underrated for that reason.

The reason why he is so beloved by this fan base is B. Besides being a top 5 talent in the NFL, he stays a classy leader instead of a me-first dip**** like OBJ.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mudhog said:

The reason why he is so beloved by this fan base is B. Besides being a top 5 talent in the NFL, he stays a classy leader instead of a me-first dip**** like OBJ.

Yeah aside from his play, the dude is also super classy, a great leader.  He also does the extra things people rarely talk about as for WRs including being a killer run blocker.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

It seems like we have a QB smart enough to look his way when things break down or simply all the time. I feel like he was under utilized in the past (even this year), reasons unknown of course. Turner not getting him involved early or teams doubling him making our QB look elsewhere, who knows who cares. FEED him.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I don't know if he's a superstar but he's definitely better than just good. He is a complete game changer and someone opposing teams absolutely have to game plan for everytime.

There are just sooo many talented WRs in the league now its hard to really come up with a top 5 or top 10 list.

5 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I don't know if he's a superstar but he's definitely better than just good. He is a complete game changer and someone opposing teams absolutely have to game plan for everytime.

There are just sooo many talented WRs in the league now its hard to really come up with a top 5 or top 10 list.

Wasnt that hard at all 

1. Terry McLaurin

2. Terry McLaurin

3. Terry McLaurin

4. Terry McLaurin

5. Terry McLaurin

6. Terry McLaurin

7. Terry McLaurin

8. Terry McLaurin

9. Terry McLaurin

10. Terry McLaurin

• Haha 1

Terry isn't sexy, and that's why IMO he doesn't get as much hype as other players. He also plays for us, and that works against him.

But he's a 4.3 guy that runs great routes, has great hands, has elite ball tracking skills and blocks his @$$ off.

He's elite.

If he played for Dall@$$ he'd be considered top 5. 🙄

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Rex Tomb said:

Pay Me GIF

We need to start talks to extend him NOW.  Don't wait until next season.  Show him the respect he's deserved and extend him ASAP.

Players aren't allowed to sign extensions until after they finish their third season. Its probably illegal to even discuss an extension before then too.

2 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Terry seems to have two camps about him.

A.  Jason Reid , Sheehan, some national pundits, some fans here who say he's a good to very good player but he's not a superstar and he's inflated by the WFT fans who are desperate to have a star on that side of the ball but sorry that's not Terry albeit he's a very good player.  

Liked the dude a lot before that draft, love him even more now.  I am firmly in camp B.  He was poised for superstar stats last year but was slowed down by the two high ankle sprains.   He's on a superstar stat trajectory this year as he was last season, too.  Just stay healthy, Terry!

He’s definitely a superstar. When he is healthy, the guy wins regularly on Pro Bowl or All Pro CBs. Did it to Bradberry and I think he does it to Lattimore

• Like 3