Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Terry Mclaurin WR Ohio State

PCS

14 minutes ago, CowboyKillerz said:

I turned SNF off when I heard Collinsworthless say that Metcalf is the best rookie wr this year...

Naw fam.

Ok... 80 more yards on 4 more catches... But one less td for DK... BUT he has Russel Wilson throwing him the ball- not the horrid combination of Keenum, McCoy, and Haskins smh

I met Collinsworthless once...like hung out with him for an afternoon...true story..haha what a character

I know I know..y'all thinking how the hell does this bakedtater hang out with "celebrities"(not that I consider Chris Collinsworth a celebrity)but it happened...

Remember Merrill Hodge?...running back for the steelers..in the eighties..idaho boy..

He has a cabin up here on Doug's island in island park and Merrill had some design masonry done at his cabin and my father was the highly recommended Mason to get the job. It was awesome, I helped him on the job and got to hang out with Hodge and one of the days there he had collinsworth and someone else i cant remember..it was cool.

Oh and I'm pretty certain I'm getting a terrymthegem Jersey for Christmas...CANT WAIT!!

Edited by bakedtater1
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, redskinss said:

So if they re-did the draft tomorrow where would mclaurin go do you think?

Any chance at top ten?

Just curious what people think his current value would be to the league. 

without question first WR off the board. Imagine what his numbers would look like with average or better quarterbacking?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, redskinss said:

So if they re-did the draft tomorrow where would mclaurin go do you think?

Any chance at top ten?

Just curious what people think his current value would be to the league. 

If they redid the draft tomorrow, I think McLaurin would likely be top 10 and the first receiver off the board.

4 minutes ago, Burgold said:

without question first WR off the board. Imagine what his numbers would look like with average or better quarterbacking?

He'd be an All Pro

On 12/12/2019 at 5:34 PM, Skinsinparadise said:

Bet QB play skews this somewhat. Thomas is interesting though.  He had Tebow throwing him for part of '11

• Like 1

I think we can now start to understand why he was stashed away all pre-season. McLaurin is unbelievably good. After the Josh Doctson saga amongst various others, I genuinely thought we'd be waiting years to get a decent receiver, let alone draft one that wasn't a bust. We've not only got one that is worth his pick, which was ropey for a while, but he'd be worth a top 10 selection 2 rounds ahead of where we got him. McCatchit is so much fun to watch - this ****ty season's one bright spot. No idea how he flew so deep under everyone's radar he was there for us in the 3rd.

Edited by UKskins

47 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

Remember draft day when they said he was picked for his special team's ability, LOL.

I remember being ecstatic when one of the earlier best-case-scenario comps for him was... Hines Ward 😂

I mean, Ward was a great multi purpose ring of honor type dude, but McClaurin is a gamebreaker, plain and simple.

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Vanguard said:

I don’t want to jinx Terry, but Terry has equal to better stats than Metcalf with no fumbles.  Metcalf has a few and he also has Russel Wilson.

Both are really really good WR's......but i'm glad we got ours in the 3rd round and not the first round.

29 minutes ago, Poindexter said:

Both are really really good WR's......but i'm glad we got ours in the 3rd round and not the first round.

Metcalf actually went in the second.

If we never made the Sweat trade there's a good chance we would have drafted a WR in the second. At 46 the following guys were still available and picked before Terry.

AJ Brown

Metcalf

Parris Campbell

Whiteside

Hardman

Isabella

Dionte Johnson

Jalen Hurd

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

Metcalf actually went in the second.

If we never made the Sweat trade there's a good chance we would have drafted a WR in the second. At 46 the following guys were still available and picked before Terry.

AJ Brown

Metcalf

Parris Campbell

Whiteside

Hardman

Isabella

Dionte Johnson

Jalen Hurd

I'll try to remember this whenever I think about the Colts owning us on that trade.  Terry is definitely worth it.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

I'll try to remember this whenever I think about the Colts owning us on that trade.  Terry is definitely worth it.

It’s tough to know who ends up winning the trade even with that tidbit. Indy ended up with Benagu and Marvin Tell plus our second which looks like it’ll be a top 40 pick.

So with us being lucky enough to enjoy mclaurin's services each Sunday it leads me to believe the skins do something right in the scouting department. I also want to feel bad for terry for being drafted by this organization but till I decide to completely quit supporting this organization and quit being a fan I'm gonna enjoy players like terry and the effort they put in with this team that drafted them like it or not. Having mclaurin leads me to believe..maybe we are close lol..nahh idk I know I wasnt the only one who seen improvement in haskins yesterday..between the coaches taking training wheels off and him showing signs of improvement it leaves me thinking...maybe...just maybe this kid does pan out especially if we see the same kind of play to finish the season..and if so ohhh terrymthegem will be shouted from the roof tops!!..go skins!!