Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Terry Mclaurin WR Ohio State

PCS

He is the Real Deal. He can be as good as he wants to be and it looks like he wants to be real real good. He’s a game changer in every way. We are lucky to have him.

What he is doing with our QB and Team situation this season is UNBELIEVABLE! 
He merits serious consideration for Offensive rookie of the year.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Tbh I dont think even the Skins saw this coming until TC. I guess he just didn't have enough on film.

I don't think many people outside of Ohio State knew how good his routes were until the Senior Bowl.  Similar thing happened with Michael Thomas a couple years earlier.  I watched them both and I didn't see McLaurin coming at all and I didn't see Michael Thomas coming that well either.  I thought McLaurin as a faster than quick type who didn't really do anything other than special teams and blocking that notably well and was old for a prospect.  You'd see occasional flashes, but also a lot of bleh, and I didn't realize that those flashes were a lot closer to his baseline capability than not.  Doesn't usually feel good to be wrong, but in this case it does.

Something about Urban Meyer receivers.  I don't think they get the same chance to star as the guys at the other marquee programs.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

I don't think many people outside of Ohio State knew how good his routes were until the Senior Bowl.  Similar thing happened with Michael Thomas a couple years earlier.  I watched them both and I didn't see McLaurin coming at all and I didn't see Michael Thomas coming that well either.  I thought McLaurin as a faster than quick type who didn't really do anything other than special teams and blocking that notably well and was old for a prospect.  You'd see occasional flashes, but also a lot of bleh, and I didn't realize that those flashes were a lot closer to his baseline capability than not.  Doesn't usually feel good to be wrong, but in this case it does.

Something about Urban Meyer receivers.  I don't think they get the same chance to star as the guys at the other marquee programs.

Yeah when I think back to Florida and Percy Harvin, Cooper, Hernandez, Ingram, etc, all those dudes were better pros, but were sort of deployed all over the place in college. Not enough shine for all of them, I guess.

Part of me is bummed McLaurin is already on the doorstep of his mid 20's, but with the way he bangs out his routes plus his wheels, with those together he should be able to play well into his 30's.

Edited by Mr. Sinister

5 minutes ago, ThePackisback said:

How my team is 11-3 is beyond me. We look like a 8-6 squad.

The skins and their fans are a breath of fresh air when you have to deal with Viking, Bear, Patriot, Seattle and Add Saint fans to the mix.

Your defense is playing well...I was hoping the skins was gonna land your d coordinator a couple years ago...and yes of course Rodgers..super bowl winning qb....he's pretty good...aaaaaand your run game is decent.

17 hours ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

He is the Real Deal. He can be as good as he wants to be and it looks like he wants to be real real good. He’s a game changer in every way. We are lucky to have him.

What he is doing with our QB and Team situation this season is UNBELIEVABLE! 
He merits serious consideration for Offensive rookie of the year.

It sucks we cant put likes and thanks on the same posts...thanks!!

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, rumplestilskin said:

Rodgers.

He's going to have to ball out next Monday night cause that is a very tough game to win.

3 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Your defense is playing well...I was hoping the skins was gonna land your d coordinator a couple years ago...and yes of course Rodgers..super bowl winning qb....he's pretty good...aaaaaand your run game is decent.

You guys shut us down. We struggled to beat you and it was at home.

I'm really pretty certain im getting a mclaurin jersey for Christmas..cant wait...pri the most excited I've been to get a jersey scince my moss/cooley jerseys!

1 minute ago, ThePackisback said:

He's going to have to ball out next Monday night cause that is a very tough game to win.

Oh Rodgers had an off night that night..yeah..thank god one of the games norman was out that piece of...cant wait till that dude is gone.

3 minutes ago, ThePackisback said:

Itll be a good game..I'll definitely be pulling for the packers..any time I can see that certain player with that certain number who played for a certain team lose it makes me feel better..I'm horrible lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ThePackisback said:

R.E.L.A.X

Dudes got ice in his veins. Kirk on the other hand has shown a propensity to choke. Maybe he's over it. We will see. Good luck.

4 hours ago, rumplestilskin said:

R.E.L.A.X

Dudes got ice in his veins. Kirk on the other hand has shown a propensity to choke. Maybe he's over it. We will see. Good luck.

We haven't won in Minnesota since 2015 and they are unbeaten at home. We're in trouble.

4 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

I'm really pretty certain im getting a mclaurin jersey for Christmas..cant wait...pri the most excited I've been to get a jersey scince my moss/cooley jerseys!

Oh Rodgers had an off night that night..yeah..thank god one of the games norman was out that piece of...cant wait till that dude is gone.

Itll be a good game..I'll definitely be pulling for the packers..any time I can see that certain player with that certain number who played for a certain team lose it makes me feel better..I'm horrible lol

I hope for an upset anyway.

1 hour ago, ThePackisback said:

I don't think we will make it out of the first round. I hope I'm wrong.

Considering how concerned you are about the Packers and the time you are spending around, why don't you make the jump and stop cheering for that crappy organisation the Packers are and support the one and only real organisation of the Washington Redskins? That's so obvious you are craving for our damn good culture...

Make the jump mate!

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Wildbunny said:

Considering how concerned you are about the Packers and the time you are spending around, why don't you make the jump and stop cheering for that crappy organisation the Packers are and support the one and only real organisation of the Washington Redskins? That's so obvious you are craving for our damn good culture...

Make the jump mate!

I'm a diehard Packer fan but we have to start playing well or were toast. How do you think we played against you guys in Lambeau? What's your honest assessment of us?

40 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Preston Smith & Smith

Hey Mal I agree the Smith brothers have helped a lot. How you been? You ready for Christmas?

9 minutes ago, ThePackisback said:

I'm a diehard Packer fan but we have to start playing well or were toast. How do you think we played against you guys in Lambeau? What's your honest assessment of us?

Honestly?

You're 11-3, we're 3-11. You got Rodgers. You looked like a team that didn't went full throttle on us because you knew that would be enough.

At no time did I ever had the impression that we would be able to come out with a W. You went up 14-0 early in the first, then you controlled the game. That's it.

People like to put 40 or 50 burgers as much as they can, but most of the time, the best thing is to keep the control of the game and rides with the lead until the end. Now if you want to talk about this more, we'll do this in PM, this is a McLaurin's thread not a Packers'.

5 hours ago, Wildbunny said:

Honestly?

You're 11-3, we're 3-11. You got Rodgers. You looked like a team that didn't went full throttle on us because you knew that would be enough.

At no time did I ever had the impression that we would be able to come out with a W. You went up 14-0 early in the first, then you controlled the game. That's it.

People like to put 40 or 50 burgers as much as they can, but most of the time, the best thing is to keep the control of the game and rides with the lead until the end. Now if you want to talk about this more, we'll do this in PM, this is a McLaurin's thread not a Packers'.

Ok sounds good ill PM you. I like that McLaurin dude. He is a stud! That TD catch he caught in double coverage on us.