Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Terry Mclaurin WR Ohio State

PCS

• 2 weeks later...

Terry was in Pat McAfee's weekly NFL films segment thingy. He basically called out how the Jags were playing a lazy cover 2 and was getting wide open all day and finally takes advantage with the TD. Pretty awesome to see/hear. Dude actually has quite the athletic arrogance(in a good way). Love to see.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Terry was in Pat McAfee's weekly NFL films segment thingy. He basically called out how the Jags were playing a lazy cover 2 and was getting wide open all day and finally takes advantage with the TD. Pretty awesome to see/hear. Dude actually has quite the athletic arrogance(in a good way). Love to see.

I'm suprised it hasn't come out if he's a mad **** talker or not, because he certainly fits the bill the more I see video of him on the sidelines talking to teammates.

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

37 minutes ago, SeatCushionGame said:

Fair or not, WRs tend to have an eccentric, prima donna rep.  We seem to have three high character guys!

While Terry isn't a prima donna, the video does show he has that athletic arrogance, but its the good kind. He's an absolute killer on the field. He probably could have had 100+ last week but I don't think he and Wentz quite have that chemistry/familiarity down just yet. I think he could torch Detroit this week if they keep Okudah on just one side of the field.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

While Terry isn't a prima donna, the video does show he has that athletic arrogance, but its the good kind. He's an absolute killer on the field. He probably could have had 100+ last week but I don't think he and Wentz quite have that chemistry/familiarity down just yet. I think he could torch Detroit this week if they keep Okudah on just one side of the field.

From what I could tell, Jax played a whole lot of deep shell coverage, and they also had LBs pretty close to the LOS.  They want to stop the run, they also don't want to give up anything deep.

That really made Samuel the primary guy to go to, he works mostly inside and in the middle.  Terry drew coverage deep, and allowed Samuel and Thomas to work.

Then, when the safety (and a REALLY good look off by Wentz) held the Safety, he was able to bomb McLaurin.

This is what having 3 guys who all deserve attention can do.  It's up to Wentz to figure out who isn't getting the attention and get them the ball.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
54 minutes ago, xxprodigyxx said:

terry IS THAT DUDE. if i ever hear about trade rumors around terry, i will riot. put him in the ring of fame now.

I mean he's untradeable now with his contract anyway and you'd have to offer like three #1s for me to even pick up the phone and listen to you.

What can you say about Terry that hasn’t been said?   I was at the game today and watched Terry go out of his way to spend time during warmups interacting with fans.  He seems like such a humble person.  

his game play is so special.  I overheard several Colts fans commenting on how they wish their team drafted him.   

Edited by Idaho fan
  • Like 1