Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Terry Mclaurin WR Ohio State

PCS

59 minutes ago, Conn said:

There are multiple popular sayings that apply here, one about idiots dragging you down to their level and beating you with experience, another about having to get down into the mud to wrestle with pigs…but the main lesson here is don’t read, never mind respond, to the comments under tweets about dumb **** like Madden ratings. 

Ohhh the best one though…..someone said “everybody gets paid when they come to DC” (lists a few, Gilbert Arenas, Albert Haynesworth, Jason Taylor) then second paragraph, he says: 

Lol, I remember being at a practice game, not even preseason at Fed Ex last year.  Washington scrimmaged Washington.  Ryan Fitzpatrick threw one bomb to McLarin and we thought we were gonna have a good season.  Fitzpatrick was done after the first quarter for the entire season.  I bet you Fitzpatrick play more than one game this season!

now, notice that final sentence…..lol I’ll take that bet HAPPILY 😂

When I pointed out he’s retired, the guy goes “who cares about Fitzpatrick, that proves my point.  He knew he was gonna come play 1 quarter, get the pay check and retire!  The recipe has already been written for Washington sports teams” 

and when I claimed he has no point, and called him a clown, his response was “boy your clown ***gets in the Potomac river you dirty ***** (spelled with an a, cause MORON). You went to McLean High School *****! You ain't **** spelled with an a, for some stupid reason) have you seen your pictures lately?  You look like a peasant that lives off of their momma and daddy!  You look like you smell like mildew from dirty water from the Potomac.  I bet you mutated just like the catfish from all the raw sewage coming down the Potomac just like the catfish, they male catfish can have babies and you work in it”

lolol idiots shouldn’t be able to have a Facebook account. Dear lordddddd

Edited by Cooleyfan1993
  • Haha 2
  • Thumb down 1

4 minutes ago, Going Commando said:

@Cooleyfan1993, that response from Conn was him gently telling you that you look like an idiot too for engaging with a moron on social media.  You don't need to tell us about your facebook debates, we trust that you're defending the honor of Terry whenever and wherever you can.

Translation: Bro. Shhhhh. 

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Going Commando said:

@Cooleyfan1993, that response from Conn was him gently telling you that you look like an idiot too for engaging with a moron on social media.  You don't need to tell us about your facebook debates, we trust that you're defending the honor of Terry whenever and wherever you can.

Cool. Thanks for that oh so LOVELY input. Jeez

We’re clearly ALL terry fans, just figured I could get some fellow terry fans to laugh at this FB morons with me 🤷🏻‍♂️ Instead of people “gently telling me I’m an idiot”. 

WHATEVER. 

Just now, NewCliche21 said:

Translation: Bro. Shhhhh. 

Translation: laugh at the Facebook morons which was MY POINT. Jeez. 

forget you all.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thumb down 1

46 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Cool. Thanks for that oh so LOVELY input. Jeez

We’re clearly ALL terry fans, just figured I could get some fellow terry fans to laugh at this FB morons with me 🤷🏻‍♂️ Instead of people “gently telling me I’m an idiot”. 

WHATEVER. 

Translation: laugh at the Facebook morons which was MY POINT. Jeez. 

forget you all.

Come on man. They're just trying to help you mature and come across as less of a poptart to people my dude. They're trying to help you, not attack you.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

2 minutes ago, Fresh8686 said:

Come on man. They're just trying to help you mature and come across as less of a poptart to people my dude. They're trying to help you, not attack you.

“Poptart” jeez I was simply trying to get people to laugh at the Facebook morons with me. So don’t go calling me a “poptart”. Have some respect. 

You people DO realize it’s perfectly fine to agree that those Facebook people are complete idiots, yes? Laughing along is what my goal was. Instead I have people attacking me for this ****. It’s ridiculous. 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993
  • Thumb down 1

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

“Poptart” jeez I was simply trying to get people to laugh at the Facebook morons with me. So don’t go calling me a “poptart”. Have some respect. 

Earn that respect, by being mindful of the signals you put out to people.

10 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

So I can’t possibly try getting people to be on MY SIDE and laugh at the Facebook idiots? That isn’t acceptable? Oh please. 

good lord. Bye! 

I get what you're saying and I'm new to neither this board nor you, so let's not present as though I'm coming at you.

I'm just saying that you're coming off to the Facebook idiots as a Facebook idiot. I don't think you're an idiot. I'm just trying to help you out so you don't become what you're mocking, that's all.

**** Dallas.

13 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

I get what you're saying and I'm new to neither this board nor you, so let's not present as though I'm coming at you.

I'm just saying that you're coming off to the Facebook idiots as a Facebook idiot. I don't think you're an idiot. I'm just trying to help you out so you don't become what you're mocking, that's all.

**** Dallas.

I don’t give a **** what I come off as, to the complete clowns from yesterday. My goal was simply to get all of you fellow terry fans to laugh along at the clowns with me. Yet I can’t even get that.

whatever. 

• Thumb down 1

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I don’t give a **** what I come off as, to the complete clowns from yesterday. My goal was simply to get all of you fellow terry fans to laugh along at the clowns with me. Yet I can’t even get that.

whatever. 

Sorry man, hope your day gets better.

Also did I mention **** Dallas?

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

whatever. 

How many jack and cokes were in your cereal this morning?

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

So I can’t possibly try getting people to be on MY SIDE and laugh at the Facebook idiots? That isn’t acceptable? Oh please. 

good lord. Bye! 

I think what people are trying to tell you is that we deliberately ignore those Facebook morons for a reason, so when you bring it in here it's like we stepped over a pile of **** on the sidewalk and you brought it home to show us.

It's just not something anyone is interested in seeing. 

Edited by redskinss
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, redskinss said:

I think what people are trying to tell you is that we deliberately ignore those Facebook morons for a reason, so when you bring it in here it's like we stepped over a pile of **** on the sidewalk and you brought it home to show us.

It's just not something anyone is interested in seeing. 

Yeah, my mistake for wanting to get people to laugh a bit about stupidity when it comes to a player I think we all equally love. Laughing is sooooo bad. My mistake sir! Please do forgive me! 🙄 

• Thumb down 2
  • Thumb up 1

7 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

whatever. 

Look, you’re invested because the dude was talking to you, I get it.  You’re defensive because you aren’t getting the reaction you expected, I get it.  At some point though, when enough people are telling you the same thing, you might want to stop and introspect a bit, or at least try to see where they (fellow posters) are coming from - it’s not an easy position to be in though, to be fair to you.

And to be clear, no one is disagreeing that that dude was being an idiot.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

A reason I post here and I belong to zero Washington Football Facebook posts is so that I don’t have to bother with them. 

A non-authoritative perspective from me here: Take some social cues and understand what gets you positive input and responses and what garners negative. And then avoid the negative stuff.

And for everyone else, including me, if we don’t entertain it… well it might stop?

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

• 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, Going Commando said:

This offense sucks.  Every time I see All 22 clips of Terry I'm reminded what garbage spacing the route concepts routinely cause.  Must be nice playing safety against this team.

Because we don’t have a QB capable of utilizing much of the field

On 7/21/2022 at 7:51 AM, Fresh8686 said:

"We're not trying to attack you, poptart" probably doesn't have the effect you were going for there lol...

6 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Because we don’t have a QB capable of utilizing much of the field

Correction: "didn't"...

Edited by Califan007 The Constipated
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...