Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Terry Mclaurin WR Ohio State

PCS

38 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

There will be at least 3 posters who will chide you for giving money to Dan.  

Just be ready for it.  It’s all good though. 

I make it a point to not buy jerseys of active players.  I never did, then I bought one, and he was murdered.  And I haven’t bought one since.  

Eh it’s whatever at this point. I make most of my team gear outside of a jersey occasionally and hats. Outside of that me and my wife make my stuff 

3 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

There will be at least 3 posters who will chide you for giving money to Dan.  

Just be ready for it.  It’s all good though. 

I make it a point to not buy jerseys of active players.  I never did, then I bought one, and he was murdered.  And I haven’t bought one since.  

**** those jabronis. If I can make it back to the states for a game this year, I'm gonna buy a black Bates jersey. I've been waiting all my life for something better than that ugly as **** burgundy and gold. 

My first jersey was a Terry allen jersey that I found at Marshall's and made into a taylor 21. Then I got a Cooley jersey for Christmas one year. I've never spent a dime on merch.

But I'm gonna. I'd buy a black payne one if we resign him.

• Like 5
  • Thumb down 3
  • Thumb up 1

21 hours ago, Andre The Giant said:

When you look up the word "Leader" in the dictionary Terry's name should appear. This is a leader, this is a Captain. Nothing given, everything earned!

Edited by Chris 44
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

15 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Certainly would help explain why Terry was never really featured at Ohio State. Meyer probably never really saw him as one of “his guys.” What a piece of **** that guy is. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

31 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Yeah that story is more Meyer being a complete tool

Well that and the fact that TM didn't get all butthurt about it and actually busted his ass instead. He's got some of that Tom Brady attitude going for him.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Wow!

I had heard the story about Meyer telling Terry to catch 200 passes a day and when he did he made him an offer but didn't know the entire genesis of that event. 

Without knowing the full tale, Meyer comes off looking like a master motivator with a long term vision for a diamond in the rough player who just needed some motivation.

Knowing the full story now makes Meyer seem like an entitled, arrogant, jerk, who I would never want my hypothetical 18 year old son to be molded by.

Makes my respect for Terry the man, not just the football player, even higher.

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Like 5
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

On 7/3/2022 at 1:01 PM, Voice_of_Reason said:

TH has a better completion percentage than Wentz don’t you know?  

Can we keep the TH / zCommander shade to the QB thread? lol...

On 7/4/2022 at 7:29 AM, Leonard Washington said:

These are two guys the team needs to put on the podium first instead of Chase Young.

They have.

Edited by Califan007 The Constipated
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Can we keep the TH / zCommander shade to the QB thread? lol...

I reckon you could (and probably should) but it would overlook one very important fact. This is a Terry Mac thread and TH has thrown Significantly more TD passes to Terry than (Wince) has. I'm surprised Jim Irsay was able to hide that fact from our F.O.

• Haha 1

I just watched my first episode of "Command Central" or "Command Center" or whatever the hell it's called with Julie Donaldson, the replacement for Redskins Nation. I figured I would because I figured she would have Terry on as a guest.  

He was, and he was, well, he was Terry.  All the answers were professional, and he is the most likable guy.  

What was much more interested is the film segment with Santana and Logan Paulsen.  They broke down maybe 20 plays of Terry last year. 

Dude.  I know this is the Terry thread.  But my lord God almighty up in heaven was he hampered by the QB play last year.  I mean, DAMN. I knew he was, but I guess I hadn't seen it laid out with this much evidence all at once. 

I don't think there was a single play which was broken down where either Paulsen or Santana didn't have to comment on how bad the throw was.  Every one was "imagine if the ball were laid out there" or "the throw gets there late" or "he has to come back for the ball" or some variant of a polite version of "the throw sucked and Terry caught it anyway."  They weren't trying to bas TH, they were complimenting Terry, and praise be to Terry, because damn.  

This was on like, literally every highlight.  

So, Terry is a magician.  He's awesome.  He can catch just about anything.  I love me some Terry.  He earned every single penny of the extension.  In fact, after watching that, I think they should Venmo him a little extra.  

And FWIW, the only ****ing reason TH had a higher completion percentage than Wentz is because Terry caught so many crappy balls. If he wasn't a freaking magician, things would have been different.  

Sorry @Califan007 The Constipated I warned you, I just couldn't do it.  (Though, this will be the last time.  I swear.  At least, I think I swear.  Probably.)

• Like 7
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Can someone repost the video of Terry scoring a TD with the caption of summing up Terry’s entire Washington experience (he was wide open but QB did not see him so he then had to fight with DB to make a great catch one Taylor finally saw him)
I laughed and cried a little because it was so true 

15 hours ago, bowhunter said:

I reckon you could (and probably should) but it would overlook one very important fact. This is a Terry Mac thread and TH has thrown Significantly more TD passes to Terry than (Wince) has. I'm surprised Jim Irsay was able to hide that fact from our F.O.

I just now read this lol...

1 hour ago, SmallDaddy said:

Can someone repost the video of Terry scoring a TD with the caption of summing up Terry’s entire Washington experience (he was wide open but QB did not see him so he then had to fight with DB to make a great catch one Taylor finally saw him)
I laughed and cried a little because it was so true 

Heinicke saw him but was pressured almost immediately, which is why he didn't throw it right away. But to your point (and the tweeter's point lol), this really does sum up Terry's career here with the cascade of mediocre QBs we've saddled him with. He's sooooo much better than a lot of people realize. Crossing my fingers that Wentz will be the QB who (finally) shows Mclaurin's skills to their fullest.

Edited by Califan007 The Constipated
  • Thanks 1