Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Terry Mclaurin WR Ohio State

PCS

4 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

There's a breaking news report that Snyder's escrow check to cover the guaranteed money in McLaurin's new deal bounced like a basketball filled with helium

I pray Snyder paid in all cash like he did with his house earlier in the year

Credit Card Declines' Memes Imagine Salty Instances Of Revenge - Memebase -  Funny Memes

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

Hold your horses guys!!!

There's a breaking news report that Snyder's escrow check to cover the guaranteed money in McLaurin's new deal bounced like a basketball filled with helium and several undercover banking inspection teams along with the congressional subpoena  enforcement unit are out on jet skis trying to catch up to his yacht like a seven seas version of the OJ chase.

Snyder is reportedly drinking Mai Thais and throwing sticks of dynamite at the pursuing boats like a Bond villian!

More on the story and exclusive footage of the ongoing sea chase at the link below...

Whatyatalkin'boutwillissportsrumors.net

If you wrote that movie, I would watch the hell out of it.

• Haha 3

Exclusive CNN live footage of the conclusion to the boat chase.

Including video of Snyder untying and releasing a cheerleader he was using as a "friend" in his cabin!

Coach Rivera, fed up with all of Snyder's shenanigans, dons an an orange diving suit and is the hero of the day!

Thanks Coach!

Oh my this is crazy stuff!!! 

What a day!!

Hail to the Commanders!

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, wit33 said:

The 3 years is tacked on after this season, right? 

Meaning, he’ll still be a $3mil cap hit this season. Basically, 4 years $74mil when including his last season on roomie contract? 

This is mostly correct, though he gets the signing bonus now and a portion of that hits the current cap. That’s why we have him locked up through the 2025 season, because it’s 3 new years added on to this one.

Says that McLaurin essentially IS Justin Jefferson on a snap-by-snap basis, he’s just always had bad QB’s. 

Edited by Conn
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

30 minutes ago, wit33 said:

The 3 years is tacked on after this season, right? 

Meaning, he’ll still be a $3mil cap hit this season. Basically, 4 years $74mil when including his last season on roomie contract? 

No, it will be somwjst higher because they will spread the $28M signing bonus over the 4 years, and any void years if any.  Don’t have those details yet.  Probably $10M cap hit this year.  

They might try and front load it, since they have the cap space this year.

19 minutes ago, Conn said:

Warren Sharp better step off taking knocks at TH that way.  We all know he had a higher completion percentage than Wentz. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, xxprodigyxx said:

crisis averted and f all those media outlets and bloggers that tried to drum up fake trade rumors the entire time.

Can't wait to see Pat McAfee cry about this on his show. He was so convinced McLaurin was coming to the Colts because he liked some post about Reggie Wayne lolol.

• Like 3

I really hope Terry gets the best of Diggs this coming season. I'm sick of hearing Dallas fans run their mouths. To be fair, Diggs really did lock him down last season. Granted TH and his weak arm may have had an impact at times. However if you watch the tape and you're being 100% honest and objective about it, Terry failed miserably at getting separation from Diggs. We have to give credit where credit is due. Even if it is a Cowboy, unfortunately. Hopefully Terry can shut them up twice in the 2022 season.

Just now, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

I really hope Terry gets the best of Diggs this coming season. I'm sick of hearing Dallas fans run their mouths. To be fair, Diggs really did lock him down last season. Granted TH and his weak arm may have had an impact at times. However if you watch the tape and you're being 100% honest and objective about it, Terry failed miserably at getting separation from Diggs. We have to give credit where credit is due. Even if it is a Cowboy, unfortunately. Hopefully Terry can shut them up twice in the 2022 season.

I swear I recently saw a twitter breakdown where Terry absolutely toasted Diggs last season but the throws were horrible or nonexistent. That’s not the most impressive thing in the world though as Diggs isn’t lockdown at all, he gave up a historic amount of yardage in between his INT’s. He’s a worse gambler than Deangelo Hall. I’d still argue it’s a net positive for his team because big turnovers more than make up for the yardage given up as long as you have a QB who can score on offense, and Diggs does. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

Lol Diggs DID not lock Terry down. Idc what the stats say. Terry beat Diggs like a drum up and down the field multiple times in both games. Multiple times Terry was open for what would’ve been long tds down the field on Diggs in single coverage and we couldn’t get the ball to him. Tape don’t lie. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

There was a post a few pages back which counters this argument and shows video evidence where TM had a Diggs Deas to rights and the ball didn’t get there or wasn’t thrown.

Of course, who am I to fault our HOF level backup QB.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Conn said:

I swear I recently saw a twitter breakdown where Terry absolutely toasted Diggs last season but the throws were horrible or nonexistent. That’s not the most impressive thing in the world though as Diggs isn’t lockdown at all, he gave up a historic amount of yardage in between his INT’s. He’s a worse gambler than Deangelo Hall. I’d still argue it’s a net positive for his team because big turnovers more than make up for the yardage given up as long as you have a QB who can score on offense, and Diggs does. 

I know mark bullock did a break down at one point. I posted multiple screen shots at one point a couple months ago of Terry wide open in both games. And as Terrys agent says Tape don’t lie. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Hahahahahaha. So many insufferable sky is falling little chickens in here and low and behold it got done. Yeeesh. Thank goodness we can all move on. Good for Terry, Good for the team…

Were there? A couple people who are always wrong insisted he’d get traded, sure—and people were annoyed for sure, but I feel like the prevailing attitude was that it would get done before training camp unless they completely screwed it up, no? 

24 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Can't wait to see Pat McAfee cry about this on his show. He was so convinced McLaurin was coming to the Colts because he liked some post about Reggie Wayne lolol.

taste the tears. maybe they can get him after 2025.

Edited by xxprodigyxx
  • Haha 1