Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 NFL Draft discussion thread

seantaylor=god

25 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

But the odds don't change that much.

But go ahead and keep complaining. The Redskins had a lot of holes to fill and no way to fill them all in the first two rounds. If they had gotten an OL, you would've complained they ignored an edge rusher.

So whatever.

You haven't been paying attention to me, but that's fine, that's not your job.  I wanted a LG either first or second round, that's why I'm not happy we are waiting until 4th.  Don't try to convince yourself there's no difference between the two, and since this is a discussion board I'm allowed to say how i feel about that.

I'd also be pretty happy if we found a TE here.  I am over Jordan Reed.  As dynamic as he can be when he's healthy...it's all about when he's healthy.  I know we won't find his equivalent here but if we can find a guy who can give us some pass catching skills and blocking skills AND stay on the field, I'd consider that an upgrade in a sense.

33 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I understand your frustration however I think we're placing too much weight on what round these guys are being picked in.  I know that sounds crazy, but just hear me out.

I'll wait and see, would like to get Jordan.

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

You haven't been paying attention toe, but that's fine, that's not your job.  I wanted a LG either first or second round, that's why I'm not happy we ate waiting until 4th.  Don't try to convince yourself there's no difference between the two, and since this is a discussion board I'm allowed to say how i feel about that.

By all means, whine away. I'm nit telling you not to.

21 minutes ago, Thinking Skins said:

To that point, if Jay is really looking for a Y TE as he hinted and also an athlete. The last of the Mohicans is Foster Moreau.

Elite athlete for the position. Don't love him but their options are getting thin at TE IMO unless they go with Wesco. Wesco is no athlete but he can block big time.

I also like Mack but read he is a headcase.

Just now, TK said:

He was a team Captain as a WR. Do the research, he's got character in spades.

No doubt about that. One of his best traits. I wonder how long it takes him to step up and show leadership in this locker room. We definitely need it. 

My list of best 10 available is shrinking rapidly :) I love me some Love. 

2 minutes ago, Birdlives said:

If whoever that was comes on here and spoils another one of our picks I’m gonna be really annoyed.

He's been put in the corner & gagged through the weekend.

Meanwhile Jumbo is sharpening his knives & working on his throwing accuracy... 

2 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

No doubt about that. One of his best traits. I wonder how long it takes him to step up and show leadership in this locker room. We definitely need it. 

Exactly, Garcon showed it at this level, McLaurin is yet to.

Archived