Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft charged as a 'john' in human trafficking/prostitution investigation

JSSkinz

Prostitution is one thing.  Human trafficking is another thing altogether.

I don't really hate the Patriots, I know a lot of you do but I don't.  They're in the AFC and I like sustained excellence, especially in a league that is set up so teams like the Patriots can't happen.  If this was the Cowboys, I'd loathe them, but they're far enough removed from the NFC to where I don't care.  

So I don't hate Kraft, even though he's kind of smug.  

But daaaaaaaaamn!  

wptv-bob-kraft-ricki-lander.jpg

I mean, really? You're dating a woman like that and you feel the need to pay for sex?  Like this is up there with Hugh Grant and Liz Hurley...like, you're dating Liz Hurley, what are you doing getting top from an LA streetwalker in an alley?  

If you have that amount of money, maybe it ****s with you.  Maybe you just think you won't be caught or that the laws don't apply to you.  

I hope he's not caught up in the human trafficking part, but that possibility exists.

Hey @TryTheBeal! where's this rank on your power rankings?

I'm like...how hard is it to NOT solicit a prostitute? And then, being completely ignorant in such things, I got wondering: What does that even mean? If you try to pick up a hot chick, having no idea she's a prostitute, and you ask her to come back to your apartment (or hotel room or whatever), is that enough to bust you? Or does there have to be actual verbal acknowledgement that money will change hands? How does that work, exactly?

http://sonsofsamhorn.net/index.php?threads/kraft-charged-with-soliciting.26358/

Who the **** is this guy? 

Archived