Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per TMZ: Reuben Foster Cleared of Charges

OVCChairman

Just now, Tay said:

Reuben will still likely face suspension, but there is still a lot to learn about the situation.

i agree, but this takes it from likely an 8 game, down to a much lower number.

Don't know that this vindicates the move either, but it now appears to soften the blow.  imho, Snyder and Allen just got really REALLY lucky, because I don't think for a second that they knew that this was going to be the outcome when we signed him.  

2 minutes ago, OVCChairman said:

i agree, but this takes it from likely an 8 game, down to a much lower number.

Don't know that this vindicates the move either, but it now appears to soften the blow.  imho, Snyder and Allen just got really REALLY lucky, because I don't think for a second that they knew that this was going to be the outcome when we signed him.  

Really, REALLY Lucky

But of course they won't spin it like that. Bruce is a ****roach suviving the nuclear winter. 

Wait...he's cleared?!?

I'm shocked...shocked I say that his accuser who has lied in the past about this...lied again!!!

The front office is obviously insensitive, didnt do any of their homework, unlike the Eagles who looked into the allegations and decided they did not want him...

Ok...I think my sarcasm meter had reached its limit for the day

13 minutes ago, Tay said:

Reuben will still likely face suspension, but there is still a lot to learn about the situation.

I don't think he will. The prosecution dropped the charges meaning there was no case. The woman is clearly a little crazy lying about multiple men beating her for either money or revenge. It would certainly be appealed and most likely won if he is suspended.

4 minutes ago, dyst said:

Still not sure why the NFL would suspend him if charges were dropped. I suppose it happened, but police just couldn't bring charges due to her prior lies.

I'd be curious to know what specific grounds a suspension might be under if it happens.  

Cleared of charges, or charges dropped by the accusser?  Because there is a massive difference between the two.  So far, we dont know if A. She was paid off, B. She made it up, C. Theres some truth to it, and the NFL will still suspend him like it did with Elliot.

The biggest issue though, really, is that if anyone seriously believes this is the last trouble this guy gets into, based on this past history, I've got a globulinium mine to sell you.

4 minutes ago, Xameil said:

If I was a vindictive asshole, I'd bump the other thread where sooo many people were up in arms forming the ES mob...

Ok...I really am that vindictive asshole...I just dont have the time to bump ths thread 

This news doesn't vindicate him one way or the other.  There is a difference between dismissed and cleared.

I'm not even sure how I feel about this. I suppose it really won't matter though. He's likely to get arrested for the same thing before the season starts. And no, I don't think he'll wise up and figure this out. Now he's even more entitled and will expect that he can get away with just about anything.

13 minutes ago, rumplestilskin said:

The woman is clearly a little crazy lying about multiple men beating her for either money or revenge.

He deserves a one game suspension for sticking his dick in crazy.

Seriously though, the pickup was fine.  It's the PR debacle afterwards, caused mostly by Bruce Allen's incompetence, that was the problem.

Archived