Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

23 minutes ago, SAli457180 said:

It's a MUST to score first otherwise it's uphill battle and that plan has already been executed to perfection by the Astros.  Not having Max sucks but Joe Ross isn't some nobody.  True Nats fans know that he's a very capable pitcher.  Small sample size but he's already shown that he can get guys out in this series.  Hopefully he's got some of that same stuff tonight.  Their guy delivered some big innings yesterday and hopefully it's Ross' turn to do the same tonight.  Here's hoping for the best and let's see what happens.

Joe Ross is such a feast or famine guy.  Since the bad start against the Mets in the beginning of August, he has been great.  Our key pen guys are rested.  We can do this.

• Like 1

My neck/shoulder does something similar to me whenever I have to carry around or rock my infant to sleep a lot one day. Huge knot in my neck that constrains a nerve along the spine and I end up with a severe migraine that persists until I can massage the knot out and decompress the area around the nerve. Sometimes takes a couple days (although I don’t have professional help). Also can’t turn my head at all. 

Wonder if Max’s baby contributed to this... flared up when he got home from Houston. Wouldn’t surprise me. 

All I'm saying: we win tonight or Tuesday and all of a sudden Max Scherzer is making a triumphant return to the mound for game 7 instead of Anibal Sanchez. 

Pray for Max. Or pray that this is a ruse. 

Edited by Bacon