Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

Just now, Mr. Sinister said:

That midget ****er cant even tailor his suits... You expect me to believe he has an arsenal of chicken feet and wax dolls and other freaky **** waiting to spring on people?

How much yall want to bet hes secretly happy about this on some Mr. Burns "excellent" level BS?

1 minute ago, Riggo#44 said:

I thought I did, it didn't save.

I may as well put Nats Lose Series 4-2...

The series was over after two games, now it's over after two games?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Yes? 

Is that a question? 

I expect game 5 to be extra innings classic win or extra innings spine ripped out our throats, one of the two.

3 minutes ago, SAli457180 said:

Sucks to say, but these past 2 games really demonstrate championship pedigree vs being there for the first time.  Hopefully, they get it together, but I really doubt it

Aye, if they beat both then we should jus tip our cap because we never should've been up 2-0 in the first place.

Edited by Renegade7

3 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

I spent all afternoon drinking to the point where I threw up all over Nats Park and cannot remember any of the first five innings. I'll never touch hard liquor again

More pleasant than watching the game 

Trust me, you don't want to remember the first five innings

Edited by Bacon
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Bacon said:

More pleasant than watching the game 

Yup. Seriously. I was just out of it first five innings. I remember going to my seat drunk af but don't really remember much of what happened.

What I didn't want to see is angry cole looking to redeem himself. They Just gave em the opportunity.

Wow Bregman hit a grand slam . Yeah I have no recollection of that.

Edited by ixcuincle

35 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

Yup. Seriously. I was just out of it first five innings. I remember going to my seat drunk af but don't really remember much of what happened.

What I didn't want to see is angry cole looking to redeem himself. They Just gave em the opportunity.

Wow Bregman hit a grand slam . Yeah I have no recollection of that.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, Max is going to be mad too. 

Remember this: the media favors what they think should be right and fair. The best team in baseball should win the WS, right!

They may think it is unfair for them to have worked so hard all season to lose it all in the championship game. Kinda like a reward for hard work. 

It would be a great feel good story for them to be resilient and come back to win four games and the WS.

However, if the Nats can pull off two more wins, then it would prove that the media and Vegas may not know what they are always talking about. Believe you me, that is not what they want.

Edited by ClaytoAli

11 minutes ago, SkinsHokieFan said:

If the bats were awake in game 3 we take that 

last night was the first night that pitching really failed. Need to start hitting again 

I’m not even sure that’s completely the case... Corbin was not at his best but he fought and “only” gave up 4 runs. If Nats supplied 3 runs or more during that time, Rodney doesn’t enter the game. Maybe Rainey doesn’t either, if they wanted to get an inning out of Strasburg before turning it over to the back of the bullpen.

Pitching failed but it was *mostly* the B squad bullpen that struggled. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, tshile said:

I don’t know how some of you enjoy sports. So dramatic and whiny. 

I AM THE LEAST DRAMATIC ENTITY IN THE COMBINED EXISTENCE OF THE UNIVERSE!!!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!

Why would you say that~~~~~~~?  That's so meeeeeeaaaaaannnnnnnn~~~~~~~~

• Haha 3