Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

1 hour ago, StillUnknown said:

Do whatever you must to counteract the juju out there that this series is already over

Follow all routines to the damned letter. Do not fall asleep, the mission is not over. All hands on deck people, do your part

My routine is to wash clothes during the game.....that magical 7th inning? yeah, I had just started to put my sheets in during the 6th inning.

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

My routine is to wash clothes during the game.....that magical 7th inning? yeah, I had just started to put my sheets in during the 6th inning.

My routine since game 5 against the dodgers is to not post in this thread until the game is over and i have my ipad in a certain position on my couch while i sit in the same spot

Edited by StillUnknown
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, skinfan2k said:

I don't look at it that way.  Tickets are an investment.  if the nats were down 0-2, i was starting at a loss of almost 1k.  

did you guys hear that the nats ticketing website was hacked.  not sure who's ticket are real and fake. 

There’s no way of knowing what tickets would be in any other situation.  I will say I do think some of our fans are gouging Nat fans to take advantage which I personally find weak given this is a time DC should be buzzing with excitement and coming together.  I don’t think people should be giving discounts but I don’t think asking a person to hand over their arms and leg for a ticket is right either. 

Edited by RichmondRedskin88
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

There’s no way of knowing what tickets would be in any other situation.  I will say I do think some of our fans are gouging Nat fans to take advantage which I personally find weak given this is a time DC should be buzzing with excitement and coming together.  I don’t think people should be giving discounts but I don’t think asking a person to hand over their arms and leg for a ticket is right either. 

I'm on the same page. I find it kinda weird that Nats fans look at these tickets as some sort of business. I wouldn't sell the tickets I have for a 3k profit right now, let alone a couple hundred bucks. I'm so excited for tonight, and it may be a once in a lifetime event, so that's way more important than making money. Especially off of true Nats fans who can't afford it

Edited by mammajamma
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, StillUnknown said:

My routine since game 5 against the dodgers is to not post in this thread until the game is over and i have my ipad in a certain position on my couch while i sit in the same spot

A certain someone doesn't post here during games either.  #solidarity #silentfortheteam

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, mammajamma said:

I'm on the same page. I find it kinda weird that Nats fans look at these tickets as some sort of business. I wouldn't sell the tickets I have for a 3k profit right now, let alone a couple hundred bucks. I'm so excited for tonight, and it may be a once in a lifetime event, so that's way more important than making money. Especially off of true Nats fans who can't afford it

Exactly. The fans suffered just as long.  Whether it was in DC or across the country.  STH or not doesn’t make someone more or less of a fan.  I guess I just in good conscience do that to a fellow fan.  I’m not gonna just hand it to you but I’m not gonna strip you clean knowing you are desperate to go.  We’re all fans.  This is a time to celebrate not to take advantage of others.  Hell this Nats team is built in unity and togetherness. Yet our fans are pulling this.  We simply can’t do anything completely right in DC. 

• Like 3

Glad to see we're all on the same page, ladies and gentlemen.  Great evil is afoot. Damn gump ass president trying to throw out the first pitch and ****. People talking about some "Yeah how bout those Nats, man? That Bryce Howard is something else" (this really happened. This morning.)

What's that old saying? The road to Hell is paved with good intentions? We must defeat this darkness

#GobbleGobble

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

2 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

40 minutes ago, bearrock said:

A certain someone doesn't post here during games either.  #solidarity #silentfortheteam

See, and someone accused me last game of being nuts because I said we shouldn't tempt the fate of the baseball Gods and save a few runs for next game in case there was only  a limited amount to be had.  I admit to being a baseball lifer and partially crazy when it comes to this stuff.  I don't think any other sport (at least in this country) has fans with as much superstition.

• Thanks 1

I have no superstition. I've worn different clothes and watched at different locations. I've posted and not posted.

This team is above and beyond all that. They are ready to bring a World Series banner to D.C.

Lets rock Grienke tonight with the home crowd.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Forehead said:

Don't they all do this?  Or do other teams do the trophy presentation cold without rehearsal?  

Listen, I'm a supporter of a good, clean, friendly field invasion after a championship with trophy presentations happening in the locker room but yeah - those days are over and they gotta prepare for a possible trophy presentation from a logistics standpoint. 

Besides, with how expensive those tickets are, there's no way anyone's gonna storm the field in their boating shoes and clean, crisp polo shirts, anyway. 

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

I have no superstition. I've worn different clothes and watched at different locations. I've posted and not posted.

This team is above and beyond all that. They are ready to bring a World Series banner to D.C.

Lets rock Grienke tonight with the home crowd.

Not having a superstition is your superstition!

For the love of God keep changing it up the rest of the series.

It's working.

• Haha 8