Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

I went back and forth on game 5 tickets for days. Finally just said **** it, logged into Stubhub, found the best value seats I could (section 308 row A for only $125/seat more than standing room), and bought them before I could talk myself out of it again. Now hopefully they sweep so I don't have to pay. :ols:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

Yeah, it seemed Cabrera figured something out after striking out his first 3 AB’s Game 2.  Davey has the feel for the pulse of this team and if Cabrera has found his stroke and has raked vs Grienke plus plays better defensively then why not?? Plus Howie can be a huge bat off the bench.

B7C8EC30-38B8-421A-9174-D872C4131019.jpeg

Edited by -JB-

My head tells me that we're at a huge pitching disadvantage because Greinke is a legend and that this winning streak has to end sometime, but my heart tells me that the wind is at our back and we can't be stopped.

Probably somewhere in between. Gonna be incredibly difficult but I trust these men to get it done. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

So anyone else nervous or is it just me?

Not really nervous. I never expected a sweep by either team. So if we lose a game it is nbd. All of the pressure is on the Astro's from here on out. They got rocked at home twice while using their two future hall of fame aces. We are in great shape. Win tonight and this series is over IMO.

Anyone down at the Bullpen tonight?  I couldn't make it tonight and if they win tonight, I'm going to try my damn hardest to get down there tomorrow.  I have been listening on the radio and I'm so jealous that I can't be down there.  It sounds so awesome.

1 minute ago, purbeast said:

Anyone down at the Bullpen tonight?  I couldn't make it tonight and if they win tonight, I'm going to try my damn hardest to get down there tomorrow.  I have been listening on the radio and I'm so jealous that I can't be down there.  It sounds so awesome.

Watching it on FOX 5 right now. It is PACKED! Thousands of people it look like to me.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Yeah i was trying to go tonight also but other plans came up. Trying to go tomorrow though. 

My problem about tomorrow night is my wife already has plans to go out for her friends birthday.  They were going to the Wharf but today they decided to change plans because of the Nats and the crowd down there, and ubering would be a PITA.

But I am on daddy duty with a 4 year old so I have to figure something out if I go down there. 

If I can't make it down there though, party at my house for the game!  My kegerator is like 1/2 full and got a 10 foot screen in my basement, so we will get live here!