Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

15 minutes ago, purbeast said:

My problem about tomorrow night is my wife already has plans to go out for her friends birthday.  They were going to the Wharf but today they decided to change plans because of the Nats and the crowd down there, and ubering would be a PITA.

But I am on daddy duty with a 4 year old so I have to figure something out if I go down there. 

If I can't make it down there though, party at my house for the game!  My kegerator is like 1/2 full and got a 10 foot screen in my basement, so we will get live here!

Ha. Sounds like my setup. I have a 120 screen with and Epson PJ as well. Kegerator is empty But I have tons of beer and whiskey :)

There are like 5 to 7 thousand people out in front of the Bullpen right now. Total madness in the city man.

Edited by clskinsfan
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Ha. Sounds like my setup. I have a 120 screen with and Epson PJ as well. Kegerator is empty But I have tons of beer and whiskey :)

There are like 5 to 7 thousand people out in front of the Bullpen right now. Total madness in the city man.

I just moved my arcade game into my basement this past weekend too after being in my garage unused for the past 7 years lol.  

And yeah I saw Bullpen on FOX.  While it's at capacity, they are doing a good job with that because it still looks like you have space in there.  But the line to get in is HUGE and most of those people probably aren't getting in, cause who the hell is going to leave there now? 

Wait a minute did they just show them wearing the red jerseys tonight?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, purbeast said:

I just moved my arcade game into my basement this past weekend too after being in my garage unused for the past 7 years lol.  

And yeah I saw Bullpen on FOX.  While it's at capacity, they are doing a good job with that because it still looks like you have space in there.  But the line to get in is HUGE and most of those people probably aren't getting in, cause who the hell is going to leave there now? 

Surprised the street vendors arent out there killing it right now. Something tells me they will be there tomorrow night.

10 hours ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

My routine is to wash clothes during the game.....that magical 7th inning? yeah, I had just started to put my sheets in during the 6th inning.

I felt the need to wash clothes for the start of the game instead of saving it for later - let's hope this pays off 🤞