Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump Border Wall Post-Shutdown Discussion (Wall-Fight)

Fergasun

2 hours ago, Fergasun said:

Has anyone asked about his logic that "building the wall will save billions of dollars a month"? Has anyone challenged him on the fact that the caravan was stopped without his precious wall?

I literally do not believe anything he says or writes.  As I do with any serial liar. 

Sometimes, as with the example you cite, it's easy to do because of the blatant absurdity of what he says.  The entire annual budget of the U.S. Border Patrol in 2017 was $3.8 billion.

10 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Government can't build something out of a material they can't find.

Don't tell that to Trey Gowdy or Devin Nunes or the ****-eating herd of swine that is the 'freedom caucus'  or many another useless house goper since they seem to dedicate their efforts to exactly that, and at our great expense---you'll spoil their xmas.

• Like 4

Ferg.. as i've said.. it's all been so obvious.. all of it has been done with a smirk and a gob of spit right in the eye of the suckers who happily swallow it. Thy have no respect for the intelligence of the base, they have boiled it down to the dumbest most easily manipulated bunch we've got. Why should they respect it? It's what they want. Mindless adoration and fealty.

~Bang

as often the case, i have a great plan, based on a well-informed non-partisan unemotional objective accurate-fact-based analysis, of how the freedom caucus can best serve the nation during these tumultuous times..........but our rules and possibly some federal laws stifle my ability to properly detail it

Do these goddamn morons understand that you can't just grab some money and start building **** wherever you want? Especially if it's on federal land. Also, who exactly are they planning on giving the money to, and how? As a tax or donation to the government? If that's the case they have no control over how that money is spent, otherwise I would have just written "To be paid towards making all members of Congress wear clown suits during the work week" on my taxes every year.

What would be hilarious is if the person who set up that GoFundMe is actually a Trump hater who turns around and donates the money to an immigrant rights charity. 

Edited by mistertim
  • Haha 5