Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump Border Wall Post-Shutdown Discussion (Wall-Fight)

Fergasun

The New Bill also included money for Disaster relief for North Carolina and Florida and other areas hit by Hurricanes. It also has Money for California because of the fire. Will Democrat Senators want to vote against the Disaster relief in the bill?  It could be hard to tell their voters that they didn't want the disaster relief money.

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Gallen5862 said:

The New Bill also included money for Disaster relief for North Carolina and Florida and other areas hit by Hurricanes. It also has Money for California because of the fire. Will Democrat Senators want to vote against the Disaster relief in the bill?  It could be hard to tell their voters that they didn't want the disaster relief money.

As a true blue Democrat, I will say that the Dems shouldn’t vote for anything with $1 of stupid wall funding unless the rest of the bill is a wish list of things Dems want.  A long one. 

Edited by PleaseBlitz
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

I been reading it’s going to be worse.

Even with unemployment as low as it is our economy that fragile to start dropping numbers by month like 08?  No doubt in my mind there will be a recession because of these tariffs pushing over, will be interesting if those are first to go

3 hours ago, Gallen5862 said:

So:  Pay for my wall that we said you weren’t going to have to pay for or your people suffer.

Party of compassion, folks.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Gallen5862 said:

The GOP lost by the greatest margin in midterm history after running a dumb campaign on border fear mongering. 

Not a dime for the dumb wall is coming from US taxpayers. Mexico will pay for it, like Trump promised. 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1