Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread- Skins at Carson Wince & the Philthy Beagles

TK

Just now, Fat Stupid Loser said:

How do you have time to hold on RB dump off?

We really stink at the RB swing route, except sometimes with CT but he usually has to adjust or wait for a meh ball too...he's just good enough to turn it into something. Crazy how rarely we hit those in stride with room to run and good ball placement, like every team does against us. 

1 hour ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Dealing with the Rueben foster fallout all week so not doing their actual jobs?

I solemnly swear I will not rip Jay Gruden tonight until his 3rd consecutive 1st down run for less than 3 yards.

i promise.  And I hope everybody understands how hard that will be for me.. 

This has nothing to do with my take on jay, but  it cracked me up when you started the "evaluating jay in 2018" thread. I was thinking "2018? jeez, you've been slamming jay (no big deal in and of itself) in post after post thread after thread  day in day out since he got here other than on the very rare occasion where you're trying not to seem like you do that all the time. :P You're right up there with some of the old rg3-obsessed in terms of commitment (not the real bad ones---they were really out there :806:). Just the number of posts where you negatively mention jay and it's not even related to the topic is amazing. :ols:

Maybe we'll get McMarthy. ^_^

Archived