Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Redskins at the Dallas Clap On Clap Off The Clapper

TK

1 minute ago, benskins26 said:

What effort? Defense is atrocious. The secondary is one of the worst in the NFL, yet never stops talking ****. they're possibly the worst part of the entire team. 

Check both of those big passes. Ha Ha was out of position on both plays. Passes went right to where he was supposed to be. Dunny is hurt. Shouldn't be out there. But yeah, Norman is TRASH.

1 minute ago, crabbypatty said:

Jesus Christ.

Some awfully suspect penalties called against this team the last few weeks. Very ticky tack calls. Of course at the worst possible moment.

I really hate the NFL and inconsistent officiating.

I don't know why I watch these stupid games. Nothing seems to be impartial across the league.

Yup. Increasingly vague “up for interpretation” rule changes, and the fact that you can’t listen to sports talk radio anymore without it only being about ****ing gambling spreads, it kind of makes you wonder on your darker days if the mob and gambling hasn’t got its fingers into the NFL.

1 minute ago, benskins26 said:

Big question is, does Offense get the ball back before the 2 minute warning?

What pisses me off the most, is that the Cowboys are going to be getting Duke like ESPN treatment the next week or so. And they don't deserve it. They aren't that good. Redskins are just doo-doo. 

You give up 90 yarders, the media is gonna run with it.

Just now, benskins26 said:

What pisses me off the most, is that the Cowboys are going to be getting Duke like ESPN treatment the next week or so. And they don't deserve it. They aren't that good. Redskins are just doo-doo. 

They'll get praised in a hyperbolic way, for sure, but they definitely deserve the kudos, as much as it hurts. They outplayed us, outcoached us (almost always), out-efforted us, and out balled us, as in we have NO balls whatsoever. I hate it, I despise it, I'm sick of it, but the truth is the truth. 

1 minute ago, SlinginSammy HOF '63 said:

We blew it two years before. We kept kicking the can down the road until it was too late. That's why he eventually moved on.

he'd done nothing to deserve it two years before and he's not doing anyhting to deserve it this year

Archived