Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - NFC East FIRST PLACE Redskins VS Atlanta Fried Chickens

TK

The refs literally call a penalty on nearly every positive Redskins play. I know that beeotching about the refs is lame, but come on man. There have been 438 ball spins after catches this year. 437 of them have not resulted in a penalty. Every one of these holding calls has been questionable at best. And their have been things that would be good teaching examples of holding calls on the Falcons that jump off the screen which have not been called. 

Atlanta doesn't need this help. They are the better team, obviously. But this is out of hand.

9 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Trying to decide if I'm done watching skins games or NFL all together.

You know you aren’t.  We’ll suffer through the season together.

Redskins games aren’t must see like they used to be.  So I get it.  I also don’t watch many other teams play.  Too depressing.

Just now, Burgold said:

**** the refs! That is all.

They are on the take. I can't  imagine any other explanation for all the penalties they clearly overlook on one side and all the fake bull**** penalties they call on the other.

The pathetic thing is that they don't need to so blatantly cheat for the Falcons to win. Yet they are.

It’s absolute horse**** these calls. Glad we’re seeing Morgan and Jay calling them all out for it

Just now, BigDibbs31 said:

Anyone still not complaining about the refs?  Yea we suck all the way around as well

Someone here actually said the refs screwed us on the holding call just now.  LOL!!!!  The man damn near pulled him all the way around.  Some people need to brush up on football rules.

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

I'm extremely worried all these OL injuries are going to give Gruden a pass for this, like last year. 

It depends who's holding who accountable.  We saw that just happened with the oline coming before this last offseason even started.

Archived