Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bring DeShean Jackson Back

joeken24

NO! He is a mercenary that is only out for the most money, not that that makes him exclusive but he flaunts it, he has no loyalty to any team he just wants his and when it isn’t going his way he shuts it down. 

So no thanks from me 

It was more due to the fact that he realized he'll always be underutilized with Winston starting.  If Fitzpatrick gets the starting job now, I'm sure all will be forgiven. 

And I highly doubt he'd want to come here and go from bad to worse.  I don't think our WR corp is what's limiting our offense...it's the QB.  

29 minutes ago, petey hodge said:

Eagles are interested in getting DJax back.  I can go back to hating him again....  the way it’s supposed to be

He's a perfect fit for them, Wentz has a gun and D. Jax would give them a complement to Jeffrey and Agholor.    Actually similar to what we had in 2016.  I hope he doesn't end up there.   I want him here regardless of the run blocking.   I get the whole Alex isn't about throwing deep but even if so, D. Jax can take a screen to the house. 

Desean is averaging 22.9 ypc this year. We couldn't use that? We need someone that can take short passes and turn them into big gains. We definitely need a WR upgrade and Jackson knows the offense. 

The only downside is that he is too expensive and I think we should rightly be hesitant to give up picks for older players. 

8 hours ago, MAATopDogg said:

I DJax take back. Richardson is often injured and not durable. We still don’t have a deep threat. Would give up a 2019 sixth rounder no more.

For the most part, agree, though adding him is worth more to me if necessary. I'd go as far as a 4th. What the heck. Already looking at a good bunch of comp picks, IIRC. 

Archived