Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - NFC East FIRST PLACE Redskins VS dem bois

TK

I love Chris Thompson, but is there anything he can do that Bibbs hasn't shown he can also do, while not getting injured all the time?  Not trying to under sell what a healthy Thompson brings, but Bibbs is making an argument that he needs to be committed to more, financially and playing time-wise.

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

Hopefully a sign of things to come, now that we've got 5-6 games of tape on everyone. An offensive minded guy like Gruden should really be known for his opening game script every week, it's disappointing that that hasn't been the case

Right?  That's why he was brought in, because of what he did in Cincy on offense.  Then it just usually looks like he's picking "Ask Madden Then Don't Do That" plays.

Good point on the tape, hadn't thought of that.

Just now, NoCalMike said:

I love Chris Thompson, but is there anything he can do that Bibbs hasn't shown he can also do, while not getting injured all the time?  Not trying to under sell what a healthy Thompson brings, but Bibbs is making an argument that he needs to be committed to more, financially and playing time-wise.

Come on man, different level. 

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

Definitely a question worth pondering in the offseason, while looking at CT's cap cost. ( hope to keep both on )

Archived