Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - NFC East FIRST PLACE Redskins VS dem bois

TK

1 minute ago, mistertim said:

Is it really that much of a blow though? Alex hardly threw to them anyway.

I'm really hoping that Doctson will get a good number of targets today but I'm guessing that Smith will be throwing to Reed and Davis a ton. Which isn't a bad thing necessarily. Hoping Reed gets plenty of targets...the small number he's been getting when healthy is almost criminal. 

only in that if id have a duo Alex was throwing to, id have it be PRich + Crow over Doct + Harris. but true, he hasn't been lighting it up targeting either person. I just question Doc's heart/effort at times and Harris has hands and height but I dont think he scares anyone. I think Gruden did say he's the best route-runner though so there's that?

But yes, today is prime day for Reed to get touches and make an impact and plenty of 2 TE sets with VD always being a dependable option. hoping for big game from Bibbs as well.

6 minutes ago, SWFLSkins said:

Feed just ended. 

forgot about him. Really curious to see what he has to offer in the pass game. he had some stellar downfield blocking last week

1 minute ago, ExoDus84 said:

So, no Crowder, Richardson, or Thompson.

Looks like we're going to score 4, maybe 5 points today.

The 3 of them have 3 TDs combined. 

That being said, Smith used CT quite a bit to move the chains, even though he doesn't have any TDs so far this year. So that's going to be a big loss.

3 minutes ago, XxSpearheadxX said:

Today is a big time opportunity for Fabian Moreau, he is going to get thrown at, he needs to show that he has a starter level game to go with his blue chip physical ability

2 minutes ago, crabbypatty said:

Which means the skins will **** the bed.

stop fuck off GIF

What a huge game.  Skins can prove they can do two good things in a row, and beat Dallas when they should.  Dallas should not be coming into FedEx and leaving with a w, they are nothing special.  If the skins are able to step up and get a big win against their rival today, I will feel much better about them the rest of the way.  And they will have a nice lead in the division.  Huge game.  Let's go skins.

1 hour ago, mistertim said:

Ugh. That's an ugly inactive list. Though let's be honest here...PR and JC being out isn't AS big of a deal as it could be since Alex doesn't utilize them that much. CT is going to hurt him though. 

I honestly don't like the OL inactives as much as anything.  Trent and Scherff are gimpy, and Lauvao is just back

Archived