Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread- Redskins at Saints

TK

2 minutes ago, Csup said:

Why don’t the whiners that think this game is rigged turn it off? 

Having an honest to goodness belief that a sports game in 2018 could be rigged at any level requires a crazy amount of mental gymnastics. It's a defense mechanism for the disappointed fan, not a real opinion imo, even if they don't know it. Just like with conspiracy theorists, it's a way to cope with the world. 

1 minute ago, Thinking Skins said:

He had a beautiful one to Richardson earlier. I just think it takes time to get the chemistry. I wish we were throwing more underdeath

I wouldn’t call it beautiful.  If Richardson didn’t have a 50 foot vertical then that ball is picked off after it goes over his head.

6 minutes ago, Csup said:

Same people who blame the losses on refs week in and week out.  If not for the refs the skins would have 6 more super bowl trophies over the last 20 years.

bull****. no they wouldn't. Get over yourself on this one. That dunbar call/no call combo was abhorrent. Worse than any of the "roughing the passer" calls in the last 2 weeks. 

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Starting to think his deep balls last year were not just because Hill is so good, but because its literally impossible to overthrow a guy that fast.

For his career he isnt a great QB. Team him with Andy and those weapons, of course he’d look better. Normal Alex is average at best.

Archived