Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Saints Prediction Thread: Who Will Show Up In The 'Big Easy'?

skins island connection

Who wins the Battle in the Bayou?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the Battle in the Bayou?

• Redskins
    • Saints
    • The highly unlikely tie

2 minutes ago, TheShredder said:

I hear you, but I'm not buying it.  Though you can find some value in historical, every year it's a different story and the game time isn't normally a factor coming off a Bye Week.  Skins are better prepared in this game then previously. 

I admire your optimism and hope you are correct.

I guess we'll find out here soon!

I don't recall hearing about any of the BS QB hits that refs have been throwing flags on.

Brees is not a tall guy; when he has to look through his crossbars to see that should tell you something.

Our luck the refs will throw it to sustain Saints drives, and the legal hit area for Brees is small, so I'd expect to see at least 2. But if they're gonna hit him, make it count dammit, drive him into the turf. stop him by 1 yard from making the record; that would be sweet.

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I admire your optimism and hope you are correct.

I guess we'll find out here soon!

Not really optimistic about outcomes but taking a logical approach pre-game. 

I think it's more likely the Skins would blow out NO then the other way around.  Defense wins games.  Lines win games.  You can give up a big play on the ground and a blown coverage, but if that's all you find vs stout line play and hard nosed football, then the Skins aren't getting blown out.  More like NO getting surprised or a down to the wire game that can go either way. 

5 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Starting to feel like a Drew Brees corination game.  Time to break some hearts.

Yeah, the espn pre game has been just one long saints/drew brees love letter. :rolleyes:

If you were using that show to find out who plays tonight, you would have no idea who new orleans is playing tonight. 

Seriously. :)

11 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

Yeah, the espn pre game has been just one long saints/drew brees love letter. :rolleyes:

If you were using that show to find out who plays tonight, you would have no idea who new orleans is playing tonight. 

Seriously. :)

Last time ESPN did that to us, McCoy beat Dallas in overtime : )

2 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I know some folks are clamoring to stop Brees from getting the record against us.  I’m merely hoping he doesn’t hit it in the first half.  

I don't care if he gets the record.  I hope it's in the 4th Qtr down by 3 scores.

2 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I know some folks are clamoring to stop Brees from getting the record against us.  I’m merely hoping he doesn’t hit it in the first half.  

Walking into the thunderdome, two teams enter, one team leaves.  This should be fun, jus win

14 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Seriously.  I really like Brees.  Sure I hope the Skins win but Brees is a class act.  He should be the focus of pregame.

On 10/3/2018 at 6:39 PM, JSSkinz said:

We all know how this game goes, a big win against the Pack means a huge let down against the next team we play.

There's no way in hell I'm thinking the Skins win this game, they have to break this win, loss, win, loss type streak they do each year before I can believe.

Beat the Saints and I will start to think things are different but for me personally, they need to go 3 games over 500 before I truly believe the team is any hint of a threat.

You are what you are until you prove otherwise.

Saints - 34

Skins - 17

It's too easy with this team, too predictable.

Archived