Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread- Redskins at Cardinals

TK

For those that haven't caught it - Inactives per Redskins.com - https://www.redskins.com/news/announcement-of-inactives-9-9-18):

The Redskins declared the following players as inactive:

• No. 13 WR Maurice Harris
  • No. 32 RB Samaje Perine
  • No. 39 CB Adonis Alexander
  • No. 50 LB Josh Keyes
  • No. 55 C Casey Dunn
  • No. 74 T Geron Christian Sr.
  • No. 99 DL Caleb Brantley

39 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

Depends on the severity.

Some players have missed just a week after a concussion. Others missed the whole season.

yea I know, I just fear I wake to a tweet sayin Harris has been put on IR with continuing concussion symptoms.

here's to Trey Quinn having a day.

2 minutes ago, Yng Lady88 said:

yea I know, I just fear I wake to a tweet sayin Harris has been put on IR with continuing concussion symptoms.

here's to Trey Quinn having a day.

I thought in the off-season that injuries and age may be what kept Harris off the roster. This concussion is the start but if Quinn plays well today, i think ir may be an option

6 minutes ago, Sandy Monk said:

NYG down by 5, but are driving. JAX must stop em! 

YESSSSSSSSS. Were about to get one last drive for the game. 54 secs on the clock. 

JAX punted, and NYG receiver totally muffed it. JAX recover the ball. That's the game right there.

At the game.  Can’t believe the number of ‘skins fans.  I expected some, but my rough estimate says 15-20% here are reppin’ the Redskins (someone who’s better at estimating than I am can chime in).  Makes me proud.

48 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Am here, Jordan Reed was out early, at least it looked like him from a distance, looked like he was cutting and playing well, practicing routes.

Special teams and some players like Chris Thompson out now, Thompson seems to be holding back a little in practice as to going full speed.

Screen shot from your seat? 

Archived