Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cut-Down Day

OVCChairman

51 minutes ago, skinsfan212689 said:

Kapri Bibbs is decent but he’s not as good as many make him out to be. 

He’ll probably chill on the PS until needed.

Hail

I agree.

Some are overstating Bibbs accomplishments. I like him but he's not all that.

I thought they would keep him because Gruden wanted a back up to Thompson. Guess not.

I knew Kelly was going nowhere. Gruden likes him too much.

1 minute ago, SkinsGuy said:

I agree.

I thought they would keep him because Gruden wanted a back up to Thompson. Guess not.

All I seen Bibbs do is catch a screen pass...that's it

1 minute ago, Thinking Skins said:

He caught them and took em far. But the better point is that he's better than Kelley and Perine. 

I think the point is that Bibbs maximized his opportunities whereas Perine has so far fallen short each time given his shot. Perine may potentially be a better player, but Bibbs executes. I think that's why we root for Bibbs to succeed. 

6 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

I agree.

I dont think anyone is mistaking Bibbs for the second coming of Walter Payton. Think the reaction is more to do than Bibbs being better than 2 scrubs that we are keeping ahead of him. It isnt that Bibbs is an unbelievable talent, hes just better than perine with his vasoline hands or run up the OL's ass Rob kelley.

8 hours ago, SkinsGuy said:

Yes, but all the speed in the world doesn't matter if he can't hold onto the ball and can't stay healthy.

I feel like some of our fans don't have a clue.

Perine played one year. So how do you know he's injury prone. He also fumbled the ball twice last year. So i feel like this statement from you is like when the media made stuff up about Guice. 

Guice is out for the year by the way. Does that mean if he fumbles in preseason next year we should cut him? I mean that means he cant hold onto the ball and can't stay healthy. 

34 minutes ago, bobandweave said:

Lol

27 years old

three time probowler

two time All Pro

one time Defensive player of the year

only player in All Pro history to get All Pro selection at two positions in the same year

you have to be joking

2014-2017

Kerrigan: 47 Sacks - 144 tackles - 31 Assist - 1 int for 24 yd TD - 12 FF (1 rec) - 12 PD

Mack: 40.5 sacks - 231 tackles - 72 assist - 1 int for 6yds TD - 9 FF ( 4 rec) - 11 PD

And Kerrigan also plays DE on our nickel package, which is a lot...

So, no, I wasn't joking? And I'll leave it at that. I'm not gonna derail this thread any further.

9 minutes ago, Thinking Skins said:

He caught them and took em far. But the better point is that he's better than Kelley and Perine. 

Lol these statements about Perine are something. You guys do realize he's in his 2nd year. He played behind a beat up oline last year. 

I get the Kelley hate, but Perine has to be given a shot behind a healthy online. The Skins spent a 4th rd pick on him and him. Maybe give him 2 years.

2 minutes ago, desertbeagle85 said:

Perine played one year. So how do you know he's injury prone.

He was injured last season and was injured this year as well

2 minutes ago, desertbeagle85 said:

He also fumbled the ball twice last year.

And he’s fumbled twice in this years preseason as well

2 minutes ago, bobandweave said:

Never understood the NFL clock. 4pm is 4pm unless it isn’t. What time do they have to make the announcements?

That's when names have to be into the league. The public announcement has no deadline other than fans want to know. So they tend to follow within the hour. 

Archived