WR Darvin Kidsy

LB Dadi Nicolas

T Timon Parris

DL Ondre Pipkins

C Demetrius Rhaney

DL Dante Sawyer

CB Ranthony Texada

S Fish Smithson

None of these guys have been cut yet, with less than one hour to go. That's interesting.

We still need to cut 17 guys. I assume those will get cut anytime soon. So that'll 8 guys to cut between those:

- Casey Dunn, C

- Danny Johnson, CB

- Kenny Ladler, S

- Phil Taylor Sr, DL

- Anthony Lanier II, DL (everyone sees him as a lock, I wouldn't bet on it)

- Ziggy Hood, DL

- Shaun Dion Hamilton, LB

- Zach Vigil, LB

- Martrell Spaight, LB

- Kevin Hogan, QB

- Byron Marshall, RB

- Rob Kelley, RB

- Samaje Perrine, RB

- Troy Apke, S (I really doubt it, but many are having him as a potential cut so I include him)

- Deshazor Everett, S

- Simmie Cobbs Jr, WR

- Trey Quinn, WR

- Maurice Harris, WR (I wouldn't bet on him as well. He did well and is mostly a lock since Quick got cut, but you just never know).

Really surprised they cut Bibbs.... Perine should be on notice, he's gotta be the last Offensive guy on the roster.  Also sorry to see Quick go, but we had some VERY good youth for a change, I can't say I blame the team on that one.

WHat was throwing me this morning.  We didn't cut any DL?  Not a one?

That like never happens.

6 minutes ago, Jericho said:

Right. He sucks. That's what I said

And he's played for 5 teams, and been cut three times in the last 16 months. And at age 32, I don't think he's getting any better

he was not cut by the Arizona Cardinals, they traded him.  And two of the cuts were by the same team.  They cut him, re-signed him a couple of days later and then cut him again.  I can only guess it was something like that thing we did with Frank Kearse one year

And we have people on here calling for a guy who has been on five teams by 28

1 minute ago, Wildbunny said:

None of these guys have been cut yet, with less than one hour to go. That's interesting.

We still need to cut 17 guys. I assume those will get cut anytime soon. So that'll 8 guys to cut between those:-

(Long list)

Thanks for posting that list. 

CBS had it sound like Bibbs was one of the last cuts to get to 53/54...... This makes so much more sense

The big names on that list might be, Dunn, Taylor, Lanier, Hood, Vigil, Marshall, (I doubt we cut Marshall and perrine if bibbs is gone), Apke, Evveret, I dunno about Cobbs, I figured we'd keep Quinn.

3 minutes ago, carex said:

he was not cut by the Arizona Cardinals, they traded him.  And two of the cuts were by the same team.  They cut him, re-signed him a couple of days later and then cut him again.  I can only guess it was something like that thing we did with Frank Kearse one year

And we have people on here calling for a guy who has been on five teams by 28

I mean that guys sucks too. It's all about degrees of suckage (also I never said the Cardinals cut Bergstrom. The Texans cut him and the Ravens cut him twice. Hence the three cuts). I'm not even advocating the team has to but Bergstrom or anything. But the team clearly doesn't need two back-up centers, both of which suck. Pick one and find a better interior lineman that's not a center

5 minutes ago, Jericho said:

I mean that guys sucks too. It's all about degrees of suckage. I'm not even advocating the team has to but Bergstrom or anything. But the team clearly doesn't need two back-up centers, both of which suck. Pick one and find a better interior lineman that's not a center

both also play guard

7 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

We still need to cut 17 guys. I assume those will get cut anytime soon. So that'll 8 guys to cut between those:

- Casey Dunn, C

- Danny Johnson, CB

- Kenny Ladler, S

- Phil Taylor Sr, DL

- Anthony Lanier II, DL (everyone sees him as a lock, I wouldn't bet on it)

- Ziggy Hood, DL

- Shaun Dion Hamilton, LB

- Zach Vigil, LB

- Martrell Spaight, LB

- Kevin Hogan, QB

- Byron Marshall, RB

- Rob Kelley, RB

- Samaje Perrine, RB

- Troy Apke, S (I really doubt it, but many are having him as a potential cut so I include him)

- Deshazor Everett, S

- Simmie Cobbs Jr, WR

- Trey Quinn, WR

- Maurice Harris, WR (I wouldn't bet on him as well. He did well and is mostly a lock since Quick got cut, but you just never know).

The math seems a little off, someone must be missing. Also, you have to account for Catalina to IR.

But I think Hogan and Cobbs are cut. Ladler, Taylor, and Dunn seem likely. Then you pick one between Spaight and Vigil. That should get the team to 53, though Marshall could also be cut for another lineman

2 minutes ago, carex said:

both also play guard

But they both suck at it. Find someone better

Patriots also let go of a second round pick today. Good teams cut bait on draft picks and don’t worry how it would look to them. Posting this since we just cut Bibbs and likely keeping Perine which is bs. Only way it makes sense is they think that someone cares about a fourth round pick

Schefter just released the Mack trade details, Bears won that trade big time

https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1035973285853491200

14 minutes ago, Jericho said:

The math seems a little off, someone must be missing. Also, you have to account for Catalina to IR.

But I think Hogan and Cobbs are cut. Ladler, Taylor, and Dunn seem likely. Then you pick one between Spaight and Vigil. That should get the team to 53, though Marshall could also be cut for another lineman

But they both suck at it. Find someone better

Math is correct, Catalina is still not officially on IR AFAIK, so he still counts toward the 53.

12 minutes ago, bobandweave said:

Patriots also let go of a second round pick today. Good teams cut bait on draft picks and don’t worry how it would look to them. Posting this since we just cut Bibbs and likely keeping Perine which is bs. Only way it makes sense is they think that someone cares about a fourth round pick

Schefter just released the Mack trade details, Bears won that trade big time

https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1035973285853491200

You sure they won that trade for someone that got stats like Kerrigan?

Update:

Demetrius Rhaney, C was cut.

5 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

You sure they won that trade for someone that got stats like Kerrigan?

Update:

Demetrius Rhaney, C was cut.

Lol

27 years old

three time probowler

two time All Pro

one time Defensive player of the year

only player in All Pro history to get All Pro selection at two positions in the same year

you have to be joking

4 minutes ago, bobandweave said:

Lol

27 years old

three time probowler

two time All Pro

one time Defensive player of the year

you have to be joking

They paid 2 firsts, a third and a sixth and got a 2nd back. For the privilege of paying a defensive player QB money. And he has does less sacks than Kerrigan over the last 4 years. And those two firsts are going to be high firsts. 

I’m glad we didn’t do that. 

9 minutes ago, Anselmheifer said:

They paid 2 firsts, a third and a sixth and got a 2nd back. For the privilege of paying a defensive player QB money. And he has does less sacks than Kerrigan over the last 4 years. And those two firsts are going to be high firsts. 

Kerrigan was drafted in 2011 Mack was drafted in 2014. Kerrigan is an olb Mack rotates between olb and DE. No clue why anyone thinks that Kerrigan is on Mack’s level, he isn’t. And I am a huge fan of Ryan’s. Talented players like Mack don’t come along very often. You can bookmark this post, the Raiders won’t get as talented of players with those picks as Mack when it’s said and done. Grudens draft record is horrible but in the end Mack is quality and you pay up for that. Besides the market set the asking price, multiple teams were in on Mack and offering multiple high picks to land him. That’s the market today so let’s not pretend that the Bears were only bidding against themselves

19 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

Math is correct, Catalina is still not officially on IR AFAIK, so he still counts toward the 53.

Right, that's my point. You listed 17 players and said the team had to cut 8. But you have to account for Catalina. So it's really 7 cuts. But even then, I don't believe it's 7 from that list. Should only be 6 cuts from your list

2 hours ago, Anselmheifer said:

They get Mack, a 2nd, and a 5th. The Raiders get two 1sts, a 3rd, and a 6th.  Doesn't seem like a bad deal to me. Especially with all the teams supposedly after him. I didn't think the Bears would get anything but Mack.

Here are the 21 cuts I've seen:

• WR Shay Fields
  • OL Kendal Calhoun
  • TE/FB J.P. Holtz
  • S Quin Blanding
  • LB Jerod Fernandez
  • LB Cassanova McKinzy
  • OL John Kling
  • OLB Vontae Diggs
  • OLB Pete Robertson
  • OL Isaiah Williams
  • TE Matt Flanagan
  • WR Dan Williams
  • G Kyle Kalis
  • OL T.J. Clemmings
  • CB Prince Charles Iworah
  • RB De’Veon Smith
  • TE Garrett Hudson
  • DL JoJo Wicker
  • WR Brian Quick
  • RB Kapri Bibbs
  • C Demetrius Rhaney

The team needs to cut 16 more

There's also this list of 8 likely cuts

QB Connor Jessop

WR Darvin Kidsy

LB Dadi Nicolas

T Timon Parris

DL Ondre Pipkins

DL Dante Sawyer

CB Ranthony Texada

S Fish Smithson

Which leaves 8 left to cut. Catalina goes to IR. That leaves 7 more. It appears Darius Hillary is still listed on the roster from the Team sight (he was already cut), so that would take another off. Leaves 6 from the list wildbunny posted

Archived