Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins to sign Adrian Peterson per NFL.com

Reaper Skins

4 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I would like to see APAD and VD become head of our training program when they retire.

Not only do they both hold incredible anti-aging secrets for staying in shape and super soft, supple skin, but maybe also those secrets could translate into reducing our mountainous injuries.

Most importantly, the soft, supple skin.

21 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

If I'm AP and dont hear a plan I like I leave this offseason.  Here is a chance to ha e someone who's still got it at a reasonable price, but if we sont have our ducks in a row can't take advantage of it.

Good for him. 

He is a total and complete baller.

The Skins don't deserve him.

2 minutes ago, dyst said:

Had the longest run of the season, then less than a week later ****ing Henry from the Titans runs 99 yards. Why can’t we have anything nice 😛

If we lower the bar for what we consider "nice", maybe us Skins' fans would be happier more often.

We had a 3rd down play WITHOUT a penalty !!!

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE !!!

2 hours ago, dyst said:

Had the longest run of the season, then less than a week later ****ing Henry from the Titans runs 99 yards. Why can’t we have anything nice 😛

I think Chubb from The Browns had a 97 yard run a couple weeks ago.

13 hours ago, dyst said:

Reminds of the pain and anguish I felt when Marcus Allen broke Riggo's SB rushing record, the very next year.

They even turned Allen's signature run in that game into a friggin Pepsi commercial.

Talk about pouring salt into a wound...

• 2 weeks later...

He's slowed down with all the O line injuries.  But among the players the week leading to Sunday's game he was the dude most vocal about making the playoffs.  I was pumped up watching him in that last drive, wasn't hard to miss that the dude was motivated and sheer will was going to drive him in the last drive to help make the win happen

I don't use this word often but in a season like this I feel blessed to watch Peterson play. He's been the favorite RB I've watched in my adult life, I remember saying to my dad how I felt bad that we messed his knee up originally. 

I enjoy every down he plays its ****ing awesome. He still isn't half the passblocker as Portis was though lol

**EDIT** please resign the man. 

His warrior mentality I really think kept this team from really second guessing themselves more ealrier on in the season when Alex was still figuring things out. TRu honor to see him play and play with this passion. Is he the first supposedly washed up start that came here and actually did something?

Watching AP this season sort of reminds me of when the 'Skins first traded for Portis, and it was obvious that Portis was not built for that running scheme, but his natural ability, talent, & athleticism allowed him to thrive in it anyway as he slowly morphed into the kind of RB for Gibb's system.

AP is not meant for the zone stretch scheme, he is actually more of a downhill Gibbs kind of RB, yet he is such a baller, even at his age, that he still manages to look like a beast at times.

I would love to have Peterson back.  Guice and Peterson would be a dreadfully strong combination.  Guice runs like a maniac and Peterson is just so explosive and still very elusive.

My dream would be to add Tyrod Taylor and that sweet deep ball he has and we would have a dynamic offense.  

Archived