Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SCOTUS: No longer content with stacking, they're now dealing from the bottom of the deck

Burgold

1 minute ago, Jumbo said:

interesting...so far several smart goper pundits who are quite comfy criticizing trump, but aren't quite never trumpers, all think kav did great and "matched" ford

It bothers me that this is seen as a competition and not an investigation into the truth. But it doesnt suprise me. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

So win-win no matter what happens

Dems - win if they stop him getting in, win if they vote him in as it shows horrible decision making on Trump for not investigating

Repubs - win if he gets in, one more vote for their side. win if he doesn't get it, he was innocent but railroaded by the dems. 

No matter what happens the narrative works for both sides agenda

And here we go, popcorn all day :cheers:

Edited by bobandweave
  • Like 1

kav loses cred with the open minded  due to numerous episodes of dissembling/ dishonesty throughout this process

he just was again when being asked about mike judge's importance to be at the hearing  and his being bart o'kavanaugh...to my view, he gave many signs, including what he actually said, that he's dissembling/trying to cover up stuff that would make him look bad

but he's getting through

Judge Kavanaugh is, so far, hitting a home run as he had to do.

His strength of conviction and emotion are helping him and his prospects.

Siince Dr. Ford’s testimony has been shown to be inconsistent and she still can offer no corroborating evidence, he has surpassed Dr. Ford’s credibility.  

If if he keeps this up, he will be confirmed easily despite all the hopes of liberals everywhere.

I know most here will disagree, but if you look at this objectively with your liberal glasses removed, you will see the truth in it.  I also realize this is unlikely.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 1