Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 - 19 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

I went to the bathroom with about 2 minutes left because I assumed we was going to overtime. Since they still haven't fixed the audio in Capital One Arena for the 4th floor I was using the bathroom in total silence. Then as I am coming out of the bathroom I hear people yelling and horns going off. I missed it.Ā 

Ā 

To be fair have you ever seen a restroom during intermission?Ā :wacko:

13 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

I went to the bathroom with about 2 minutes left because I assumed we was going to overtime. Since they still haven't fixed the audio in Capital One Arena for the 4th floor I was using the bathroom in total silence. Then as I am coming out of the bathroom I hear people yelling and horns going off. I missed it.Ā 

Ā 

To be fair have you ever seen a restroom during intermission?Ā :wacko:

But they spent $40 million on upgrades. How could it not be better?Ā :chair:

I think Ted gets a little more credit than he deserves.

The problem is everyone tries to use the restroom at intermission so you will see long lines. The upgrades to the seats and food (as well as the self serve beer machine) are appreciated but they wouldn't address intermission lines.Ā 

Ā 

Good game last night though.Ā 

8 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

The problem is everyone tries to use the restroom at intermission so you will see long lines. The upgrades to the seats and food (as well as the self serve beer machine) are appreciated but they wouldn't address intermission lines.Ā 

Ā 

Good game last night though.Ā 

I think the new seats are slightly smaller(like an inch) and are not as comfortable. Maybe they need to be worn in. The concession upgrades seem good but are entirely self-serving, both literally and (to Ted).

They had more chances and SOG's then we did, but I don't think it was nearly as bad as the NBC dickheads acting like we didn't belong in the same league as them.. We were overpassing, both teams were sloppy at times, both goalies played well.. End of story, imo..Ā  Malkin won't get suspended cause ****sburgh thinks getting hit in the head at full speed isn't a real reason to get knocked off your skates.. (They seriously think Oshie was embellishing) SMH. Was poetic that he got the kill shot!!Ā 

Archived