Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 - 19 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

1 hour ago, GoDeep81 said:

Just for those keeping score. 

Holtby = upperbody

Kuzy = upperbody

Oshie = possible upperbody (I'd imagine after that late game hit)

Kempny = ill

Orpik = LTIR

Backstrom = snakebit ?lol

One of those nights. 

All those guys are out now?

9 hours ago, Hersh said:

All those guys are out now?

I believe everyone but Orpik and obviously my joke about Backstrom (after his shot tried like 3x to go in, but never made it across the line) are listed as day to day.. They're so secretive in the NHL about actual injuries it's hard to tell how serious any of them are. Everyone was either out or left the game at some point. Oshie got body slammed at the end, so we didn't get to see if he could continue or not, but he was obviously not "right" leaving the ice after the game. Possible head hit the ice or shoulder injury it looked like to me. 

Kuznetsov: Looks fairly harmless but he didn't return. 

Oshie:

To me it looks like Oshie just got the wind knocked out of him.  In the replay you can see him trying to collect his breath.  He landed like directly on his back too, so I'm betting that is all it is.  And hoping that is all it is.  I haven't had the wind knocked out of me in probably 25+ years but I always hated that feeling.

2 hours ago, GoDeep81 said:

I saw.. I don't like all the suspensions, but if they're following protocol he should of got 2-4 if not even 6 (depending if Oshie misses any games).. The NHL is stupid. 

Yeah, my interest has waned quite a bit with all the egregious favoritism (and disfavortism).

10 hours ago, GoDeep81 said:

I saw.. I don't like all the suspensions, but if they're following protocol he should of got 2-4 if not even 6 (depending if Oshie misses any games).. The NHL is stupid. 

The exact same play resulted in a 2 game suspension for Florida's Mike Matheson.

Archived