Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 - 19 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

15 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

It'll be a sad day when he hangs the up. Dude is the GOD KING of DC Sports.

He's got a few years left in him, I think.  Most people on the goal scorer list got to around 1300 games.  Ovi is only a little above 1000.

With his per season average, if he reaches 1400 games he might end up top 5 all time.

1 hour ago, DogofWar1 said:

He's got a few years left in him, I think.  Most people on the goal scorer list got to around 1300 games.  Ovi is only a little above 1000.

With his per season average, if he reaches 1400 games he might end up top 5 all time.

With his durability, it's not outside the realm of possibility for him to surpass Gretzky.

7 hours ago, DogofWar1 said:

I do think there is a chance he could leave when his contract expires in, what, three years? To go finish his career in Russia and take a shot at winning Olympic gold. He's already got his Cup and he was a first ballot Hall of Famer five years ago.

Archived