Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 - 19 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

1 hour ago, zoony said:

If its a choice between beagle and wilson, i mean... gotta go with wilson.  Hope thats the plan, but sorry to see beagle go

Faceoffs are important, but Wilson is 100000000000000000000x more talented in than Jay Beagle. 

*It wasn't a choice - Caps weren't comfortable giving a 4th line player a multi-year deal.  There are guys in Hershey that will be able to fill that 4C role that Beagle played for the team. 

Wilson is a RFA - so there is literally zero pressure to get a deal done quickly.  He'll get a multi-year deal done before camp. 

10 hours ago, RonArtest15 said:

Faceoffs are important, but Wilson is 100000000000000000000x more talented in than Jay Beagle. 

*It wasn't a choice - Caps weren't comfortable giving a 4th line player a multi-year deal.  There are guys in Hershey that will be able to fill that 4C role that Beagle played for the team. 

Wilson is a RFA - so there is literally zero pressure to get a deal done quickly.  He'll get a multi-year deal done before camp. 

Nic Dowd should fill the void on faceoffs. 

Thinking of ordering the capitals 2018 Stanley Cup champions DVD. Is it like the NFL super bowl champions DVD where it goes game by game highlights/stories? I’d think since the NHL season is 82 games, it would just be the playoffs recaps, but that will still be cool to watch anyway 

Coaches fleeing like rats off a sinking ship.. :unsure: Lane Lambert heads to NYI with Trotz and they say Mitch Korn (who isn't actually a coach anymore) could be next. Hopefully Rierden is able to fill the spots with comfortable replacements.. He'll need familiarity, imo.. 

2 hours ago, GoDeep81 said:

Coaches fleeing like rats off a sinking ship.. :unsure: Lane Lambert heads to NYI with Trotz and they say Mitch Korn (who isn't actually a coach anymore) could be next. Hopefully Rierden is able to fill the spots with comfortable replacements.. He'll need familiarity, imo.. 

It's not a sinking ship, it's that these are Trotz's guys.  Just like Bob Woods left with Boudreau.

11 hours ago, pjfootballer said:

^^ I don’t know. I won’t get it until August.

It was more a question for anyone who might have bought a championship DVD of another NHL team, or for anyone that’s familiar with what exactly the championship DVD entails for an NHL team. 

On 7/6/2018 at 9:34 PM, purbeast said:

A couple late Father's Day gifts arrived today from the wifey.  These are going to be hung up in the man cave.

ImHUm8N.jpg

Lol,...the picture on the left is the screen saver on my phone and a coworker asked when I was gonna change it...I answered "When the Redskins make the playoffs!"

Archived