Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

Up next at the very solemn and moving memorial service for Diamond, Viktor Shipple and his amazing monkeys. I am told at one point they ride a tiny motorcycle, and wind up getting married. That's sweet. Coming up live on Newsmax right after this important message.

~Barf

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Bang said:

Up next at the very solemn and moving memorial service for Diamond, Viktor Shipple and his amazing monkeys. I am told at one point they ride a tiny motorcycle, and wind up getting married. That's sweet. Coming up live on Newsmax right after this important message.

~Barf

I bet there is a mountain of fried chicken at the repass...I should go pay my respects.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Let's start a gofundme to pay to investigate what killed Diamond. Let folks know that once we hit $1M, we'll release our findings. 

And if we hit the number we can say "She had covid, didn't get vaxxed, and for another donation, we'll double check" 

Edited by @DCGoldPants
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

M&Ms really should have just said "we were unaware our cartoon character's shoes would cause such an uproar, and we'd like to take this opportunity to say **** off, you ****ing *******, get a ****ing life you ****ing losers.

In fact, if i were handling their marketing I would pitch the idea of all of our packaging be rainbows and BLM logos, and we should let slip that "M&M" actually means "Malik and Malcolm", and has always been a celebration of the gay lifestyle, and are especially made for gay black men and 20 somethings who insist on you using their chosen pronouns. I would put the candy's pronouns on every bag (It, Us, Them).

****ing lunatics.

~Bang

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Re: the Diamond funeral

In addition Trump to saying he didn’t know Silk right after she went on and on about much he treated her like family, 

Trump spent a good part of his “eulogy” actually complaining that the service was taking too much of his time.

Seriously. At a woman’s funeral. Out loud in front of the whole congregation.  

The quintessential asshole.

https://www.salon.com/2023/01/23/complains-about-length-of-diamonds-funeral-and-2020-in-narcissistic-eulogy/

Edited by Dan T.
  • Haha 1

Can Republicans Expunge Donald Trump’s Impeachments?

Republicans unhappy with the impeachments of former President Donald Trump have for years been vocal about their outrage. But during the last Congress, a group of more than two dozen lawmakers in the House went even further, introducing resolutions to “expunge” the impeachments.

And now that Republicans have wrested back the majority in the chamber, House Speaker Kevin McCarthy says he’s willing to consider such an effort.

“I understand why individuals want to do it, and we’d look at it,” McCarthy, California Republican, said in response to a question earlier this month during his first weekly news conference.

But his comments raised questions of their own. Namely: Is expunging Trump’s impeachments even possible?

The answer, constitutional experts say, is complicated.

For one thing, it would be unprecedented in this context.

According to the House historian, impeachment proceedings have been initiated more than 60 times in U.S. history against office holders across the federal government, and less than a third of the proceedings have led to full impeachments. That figure includes 15 federal judges, an 18th century senator and a 19th century Cabinet official along with, most notably, President Andrew Johnson in 1868, President Bill Clinton in 1998 and Trump. Eight impeachments – all of them of federal judges – have led to convictions and removals from office by the Senate.

None has ever been expunged.

Expungements are far more closely associated with the legal process than the political process. They are often sought in state and local courts to erase the record of a prior conviction for certain predetermined offenses. People who have been acquitted or have had charges against them dropped also seek expungements to remove the association from their records, and some states even automatically purge those references after a given amount of time.

It’s far from clear that the House would have the legal or political authority to erase such a record.

But that didn’t stop more than 30 Republicans during the last Congress from sponsoring a resolution laying out objections to Trump’s impeachment for his role in the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection and seeking to expunge it. A similar resolution was also put forth for Trump’s 2019 impeachment for wrongdoing and obstruction of Congress.

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 1

Former President Donald Trump posed for picture with former Philly mob boss Joey Merlino at South Florida golf club

They share an affinity for golf and an aversion to cooperating witnesses who “flip” to help federal investigators.

But former President Donald Trump and former Philly mob boss Joseph “Skinny Joey” Merlino don’t have much to say about how they wound up in a photo together at a South Florida golf course.

Trump posed for the photo with Merlino earlier this month at Trump International Golf Club West Palm Beach. The two, along with an unidentified third man, flash Trump’s customary “thumbs-up” hand signs and smiles while wearing golfing attire.

Does Trump know Merlino? Or at least who he was?

His presidential campaign won’t say.

The photo, obtained by The Inquirer, is likely to renew concerns among Trump loyalists eager to help him retake the White House next year that he still lacks the sort of protective political infrastructure that would prevent a candidate for president from taking a picture with a convicted mobster whose last stint in federal prison ended in mid-2020.

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 1