Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

Look what Joe Brandon did!

FlUUNO7WIAAgyha?format=jpg&name=small

Trump wouldn't have lost his ball.  He'd have said that ball was never his, he barely knows the ball, and in fact never met that ball.  And then he'll place down a new ball next to the hole and proclaim what a great golfer he is.  And that people are saying he's a greater golfer than Tiger Woods.

edit: Almost forgot, he'd grab his opponents' balls and throw them into the rough.  When you're famous, they let you do that.

Edited by PokerPacker
  • Haha 8

14 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Hey, @Koolblue13, have you found his golf ball? 

He had dinner at the restaurant I run the other night. His family has been in a few times. Such super nice family. 

I accidentally shoulder checked him pretty good about 11 years ago, without knowing that it was him.

I don't really golf.

What the heck am I doing in the tailgate? This won't go well.  :ols:

Joe owns property here and use to be here a lot.

Edited by Koolblue13
  • Haha 5
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Defamation? That cartoon is clearly a parody. Don't see how Dilbert has a case. 🤷‍♂️

A relevant legal analysis of parody, from The Onion to the Supremes.  Also one of the greatest legal briefs ever written. 

https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/22/22-293/242292/20221003125252896_35295545_1-22.10.03 - Novak-Parma - Onion Amicus Brief.pdf

Edited by PleaseBlitz
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Lou Dobbs Turns On Trump for Backing ‘RINOs and Swamp’ With McCarthy Support – In Post on Trump’s Own Truth Social

Ultra-MAGA former Fox Business host Lou Dobbs dramatically turned on ex-president Donald Trump, on Trump’s own Truth Social, over support for Rep. Kevin McCarthy‘s bid to be Speaker of the House, which is currently not going swimmingly.

Dobbs is praising the “20 patriots” who are holding out in opposition to McCarthy taking the gavel, a situation that has been rife with chaos, cursing, and multiple ballots so far, and has pitted even seemingly natural allies like Rep. Lauren Boebert and Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene against one another. And now, Dobbs against Trump.

In tweets and on Trump’s own Truth Social, the longtime hardcore Trump devotee said his former dearest leader “backs RINOs and Swamp.

Trump was pointedly reluctant to stand by his initial McCarthy endorsement Tuesday, but eventually he came out again and urged Republicans to end the stalemate and elect McCarthy as Speaker.

Dobbs linked to a Fox News article about that, saying Trump “should not have” done it, and that instead, “this is the time for courage.” The obvious implication being that Trump is not showing any courage.

Click on the link for the full article

20 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

Serious question, are these ****ers actually getting stupider??

There has to be some quantum limit to how stupid they can get before they just swallow their own tongues in their sleep

Just an opinion.  

What you're seeing isn't stupidity.  It's denial.  

They know that what they're spewing is ****.  They simply believe that spewing **** is better than admitting they were wrong.  (Even though nobody is demanding that they admit they were wrong.  The rest pf the world would be much happier if they'd just STFU with the ****, and participate in reality.)  And they believe that as long as large numbers of them spew ****, then they can get away with it.  

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Larry said:

Just an opinion.  

What you're seeing isn't stupidity.  It's denial.  

They know that what they're spewing is ****.  They simply believe that spewing **** is better than admitting they were wrong.  (Even though nobody is demanding that they admit they were wrong.  The rest pf the world would be much happier if they'd just STFU with the ****, and participate in reality.)  And they believe that as long as large numbers of them spew ****, then they can get away with it.  

I get that the ones spewing this **** are simply crass, they have monetized stupidity for their own gain.

Capitalism in a nutshell, the bottom justifies all.

But the ones consuming this, I gotta tellya I have a hard time believing there's not some underlying functional disability happening.

Impulses are slogging along their neurons like walking in mud.

At some point you'd think it would just reduce itself to waste heat, like impedance in an electrical circuit and they would fall over dead.

It almost seems like there is some environmental fascist/dumbass virus in the world that roughly a third of the species is susceptible too. We have an outbreak like every third generation or so and all the dullards get energized to rise up and dumbass at full volume until it wears itself out or you carpetbomb enough of them to end it.

Sure like to see Moderna come out with a vaccine for that ****.

9 hours ago, LD0506 said:

Serious question, are these ****ers actually getting stupider??

There has to be some quantum limit to how stupid they can get before they just swallow their own tongues in their sleep

I'd say yes and no.

Part of the increasing absurdity is the need to experience that high of being part of a group. To keep that feeling they need increasing amounts of bat-)(*^ crazy. Sort of like a coke or heroin addict.

The dumbing part comes from having world views completely out-of-synch with reality. Plugging those holes in their logic becomes sort of like a Wack-A-Mole game where they frantically flail about. Sort of like Jan. 6 deniers, they have to make room for diametrically opposed view points. "Jan. 6 was an ANTIFA false flag operation AND   Ashley Babbit is a martyr who was murdered by federal agents."

It's a weird sort of intelligence to keep all those plates spinning I suppose. 

• Like 1