Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

12 hours ago, mistertim said:

I'm legitimately baffled by the way these MAGA idiots somehow seem to keep forgetting that Donald Trump has been showing them exactly who he is for many years now. It's like that movie 50 First Dates. Every morning the MAGAs wake up and their memories of all the stupid grifter **** Trump has done over the past 6 years have just evaporated into thin air so when he immediately pulls it again, they're completely taken by surprise.

They didn't forget, they think he saved the country. Seriously, I've heard that countless times. He gets all of the credit and none of the blame. This is what they want, just wish I could get in on the grift.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

No one has brought up money laundering? 

Russia, Saudi Arabia and whoever else just paid Trump up-front bride for presidential services he may render in 2025. 

But... we are talking about 45,000 tokens. 

I just read while searching for information they are already selling for $200 min, with rarer ones going for more.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

We've seen these "awesome sales" before.
Of the 45,000, likely 40,000 of them were bought internally and being traded among themselves. (if even any of it is true at all, which i think is the most likely.)

Another grift.
And an obvious, old one, recalling the amazing sales of Sarah Palin's book to her own PAC and then used as giveaways at her speeches..

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Fergasun said:

Russia, Saudi Arabia and whoever else just paid Trump up-front bride for presidential services he may render in 2025. 

I just read while searching for information they are already selling for $200 min, with rarer ones going for more.

There's nothing rare about that fat ****er. 

9 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Copy/paste?  That's what they did on Alex Wagner's show the other night...

On 12/16/2022 at 6:57 PM, Fergasun said:

A couple of people think that might be a possibility:

Trump's trading card grift is worse than you think.

So, writing about my own substack post is a little….odd. But I decided yesterday to trace down Trump’s business partners in his sleazy trading card grift, and even I was shocked at what I found (and kind of surprised no other news outlet has.)

Start with my favorite part: People who buy these NTFs don’t even fully own them. They are denied all sorts of rights of ownership, but the best: If they find someone to sell the digital cards to, they have to kick back 10% of the sale price to Trump and his fellow grifters. 

But going on from there: Trump himself is not producing these NFTs. Instead, in March he set up an entity — called CIC — which holds the rights to his image and name for NFT licensing. Then he licensed it to a group called NFT International, LLC (also set up in March.) The layers and layers of business covers are quite — well, unimpressive, just low-level New Jersey scuzzy type of sleaze. But sleazy nonetheless.

I traced NFT International to a mailbox at a UPS Store in a strip mall in Utah, but then from there to an office building in Wyoming, and finally to a tiny brick house (shown above) in Cheyenne. That house is the corporate “home” for scores of business entities, including a huge number of fraudsters and international criminals.

The companies registered by Wyoming Corporate at 1712 Pioneer, ending up with the final address at 2710 Thomes Avenue, includes a number operated by a rogue’s gallery of criminals. They have included a New Jersey company (strangely called New York Machinery) that sold military car and tractor trailer parts to the Defense Department….former Ukrainian Prime Minister Pavlo Lazarenko, who was once ranked the eighth-most corrupt official in the world by watchdog group Transparency International. In 2004, he was sentenced to eight years in prison in California for money-laundering and extortion, a scam that used shell companies and offshore bank accounts to hide stolen Ukrainian government funds….Also set up there is Ira N. Rubin - just one more con artist. In 2006, the Federal Trade Commission went to federal court in Tampa, Florida and sued Rubin for fraud. According to the lawsuit, Rubin used at least 18 different front companies to hide his role as a credit-card processor for telemarketing scams.

The story goes on and on, but no surprise: For his “but wait...there’s more!” deal, Trump got into bed with some of the sleaziest of the sleazy.

Consider subscribing to my Substack, The Threats Within, either free or paid. Both receive my newsletter, paid supports my work. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mistertim said:

My default when it comes to Trump is to assume the worst. So as soon as I saw his NFT thing I just figured it was a scam and/or some money laundering scheme. So I'm completely unsurprised to find out it's true.

Especially after knowing he didn't use any of the money he raised to help any candidates.   He's broke. 

Dude's a complete dirtbag.  (Most smart people knew that in the 80s.)  ;)

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1