Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

Trump accuses Jewish leaders of a lack of ‘loyalty’

Former President Trump accused Jewish leaders of a lack of “loyalty” on Friday, amid the ongoing fallout from his dinner with white nationalist and Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes.

“How quickly Jewish Leaders forgot that I was the best, by far, President for Israel,” Trump said in a post on Truth Social. “They should be ashamed of themselves. This lack of loyalty to their greatest friends and allies is why large numbers in Congress, and so many others, have stopped giving support to Israel.”

Trump faced a firestorm of criticism following his dinner with Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago. He was reportedly set to dine with Ye, the rapper formerly known as Kanye West, who brought Fuentes and several other guests to the dinner.

The former president has since claimed he was not aware of Fuentes’s views when he arrived at the dinner.

“I had never heard of the man — I had no idea what his views were, and they weren’t expressed at the table in our very quick dinner, or it wouldn’t have been accepted,” he said.

However, Trump has also faced pushback over his relationship with Ye, who recently praised Adolf Hitler and the Nazis on Alex Jones’s Infowars program and was suspended from Twitter for posting a picture of a swastika.

Click on the link for the full article

Roger Stone Says There’s a ‘Demonic Portal’ Above the Biden White House That the Media Refuses to Cover

Roger Stone claimed on Sunday a demonic portal that opened above the White House after President Joe Biden moved in is visible for those who are looking for it.

He told conservative radio host Eric Metaxas he has seen it circling above the White House, as have others who spent enough time looking. During Sunday’s edition of The Eric Metaxas Radio Show, the host asked Stone about his views on the “supernatural.”

Metaxas asked Stone to repeat to him on the air an anecdote he had previously shared.

“I think that…  a portal, a demonic portal, opened above the White House around the time that the Bidens moved in,” Stone said. “This was brought to my attention by a Christian who lives in north Florida who sent me a bunch of documents and also a bunch of notations from the Bible about portals.”

Stone said he first expressed skepticism, which Metaxas praised him for. Stone said:

So, I was skeptical about it but I looked at the photos. Also, there’s a live cam where you can actually see in real-time and there does appear to be something above the White House… At first you say, “Oh, maybe it’s a reflection. Maybe it’s an aerostat balloon. Maybe there’s a logical [explanation.]”

Stone said he phoned a friend of his who is a police officer in Arlington, Virginia, and asked him to investigate it.

“He called me back about two-and-a-half hours later and said, ‘You’re not going to believe this, but there’s definitely something there. Other people were there photographing it,'” Stone said he was told.

Stone said if one zooms in on whatever is floating above the Biden White House, it can be seen “swirling like a cauldron.”

IdealisticLittleAkitainu-max-1mb.gif

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, China said:

Roger Stone Says There’s a ‘Demonic Portal’ Above the Biden White House That the Media Refuses to Cover

Roger Stone claimed on Sunday a demonic portal that opened above the White House after President Joe Biden moved in is visible for those who are looking for it.

He told conservative radio host Eric Metaxas he has seen it circling above the White House, as have others who spent enough time looking. During Sunday’s edition of The Eric Metaxas Radio Show, the host asked Stone about his views on the “supernatural.”

Metaxas asked Stone to repeat to him on the air an anecdote he had previously shared.

“I think that…  a portal, a demonic portal, opened above the White House around the time that the Bidens moved in,” Stone said. “This was brought to my attention by a Christian who lives in north Florida who sent me a bunch of documents and also a bunch of notations from the Bible about portals.”

Stone said he first expressed skepticism, which Metaxas praised him for. Stone said:

Stone said he phoned a friend of his who is a police officer in Arlington, Virginia, and asked him to investigate it.

“He called me back about two-and-a-half hours later and said, ‘You’re not going to believe this, but there’s definitely something there. Other people were there photographing it,'” Stone said he was told.

Stone said if one zooms in on whatever is floating above the Biden White House, it can be seen “swirling like a cauldron.”

IdealisticLittleAkitainu-max-1mb.gif

I tried to google this and you wouldn't believe it, but the media is totally ignoring it. You would think that in 2022 we would have clear photos of something like this but there is NOTHING. WOKE media keeping there eyes shut AGAIN!!!1 

Apparently the only clear pictures of it are on Hunter Bidens laptop. Which of corurse the MSM is HIDING from you. How are we ever going to get clear, high restitution pictures of BIDENS DEMONIC HOLES if the MEDIA hides them???

Edited by Llevron
  • Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Maybe what we ought to do is send Marjorie Taylor Cyclops to CVS to bravely buy a "Buzzy Butt" and stick it in the demonic hole.

Or as she would call it; "Home alone on a Tuesday night"

~Bzzz

Edited by Bang
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I can report that as of 11:15 AM ET today, there was no demonic portal above the White House when I walked by it. 

Everyone please be aware that I have it on good authority that the real PleaseBlitz has been abducted and taken to a secret detention facility in rural Nebraska, and a government sponsored impostor has taken over his ES account with explicit instructions to deny the existence of the White House Demonic Portal.

All of you true patriot posters please keep fighting the good fight against these blood drinking Democrats and their Jewish overlords.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Between watching the first episode of “don’t pick up the phone” on Netflix and this Trump announcement, I’ve found myself having to reevaluate some things.  I thought I had a handle on just how stupid this horrible timeline was… but I was being far too generous in my estimation.  I’m still struggling to believe these things I’m seeing are real.  That they can be real.  That people can be this stupid without randomly bursting in to flames feels like an existential threat to the very concept of reason.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

6 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

For $99 each?  I bet it doesn’t. 

I don't know man. One trading card and you are GARANTEED A TICKET to the Gala in south beach! 

Clearly he is praying on the mindless. But the mindless have that sweet sweet cash so maybe! 

6 minutes ago, Destino said:

Between watching the first episode of “don’t pick up the phone” on Netflix and this Trump announcement, I’ve found myself having to reevaluate some things.  I thought I had a handle on just how stupid this horrible timeline was… but I was being far too generous in my estimation.  I’m still struggling to believe these things I’m seeing are real.  That they can be real.  That people can be this stupid without randomly bursting in to flames feels like an existential threat to the very concept of reason.

Man what. I me and the wife started this last night and........what? How? Why?? And this happened over a hundred of times? 

• Haha 3