Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

14 hours ago, Destino said:

look at the replies.  Look at the replies defending what Kanye is saying.  This is what happens when someone as high profile as Kanye says things like this.  He gives them cover.

It wasn't just the Kanye thing either. A lot of people decided that the thing with Kyrie was the proof that 'they' are going to get you. Kyrie does a good job of coming off as a deep thinker and naïve if you are trying to find cover for him. I feel like that opened a lot of peoples minds to being sympathetic to this ****. 

Any rational thinker should understand that Kanye has ****ing lost it. But then you look at those replies and....just....what? 

15 hours ago, Destino said:

look at the replies.  Look at the replies defending what Kanye is saying.  This is what happens when someone as high profile as Kanye says things like this.  He gives them cover.

Yup, and what happens when someone like Elon Musk takes over Twitter and by unbanning whole slews of racists and anti-Semites, basically gives implicit approval to them.

The sheer number of racist and anti-Semitic things I've seen on Twitter recently is absolutely mind numbing. They're coming out of the woodwork because they know Elon basically has their back now.

3 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Yup, and what happens when someone like Elon Musk takes over Twitter and by unbanning whole slews of racists and anti-Semites, basically gives implicit approval to them.

The sheer number of racist and anti-Semitic things I've seen on Twitter recently is absolutely mind numbing. They're coming out of the woodwork because they know Elon basically has their back now.

And they can't help themselves even after watching for several years how the indelible digital fingerprints you leave behind to prove exactly what a worthless POS you are impact lives.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

14 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

If the Nazis had werewolves instead of vampires though...

They did.

After the surrender, Nazis continued to commit terrorist attacks on occupying soldiers and cooperating Germans for several years.

They were known as The Werewolves.

Now, as stupid as Walker is, I doubt the people behind him aren't aware of the significance. Werewolf can beat a vampire.

After all, isn't one of their conspiracy theories that the Liberals suck the blood of babies?

If the GOP decided to say flat out that Joe Biden or ___ insert democrat here___ was a ****ing VAMPIRE, how many of those Trumpian Q head idiots would believe it?

It's silly..  but coincidences are hard to ignore with these people anymore.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 3

Imagine, here's someone who is so clueless and irresponsible that he has to have a special person to babysit him to make sure he doesn't meet with antisemites and white nationalists, has stolen classified national security documents, and there are people who still think he's not a threat to democracy, national security, or society, and think he should be president.

• Haha 1

WHITE NATIONALIST NICK FUENTES FOOD FIGHT AT IN-N-OUT ...

Nick Fuentes found out the hard way he's not welcome in Los Angeles ... 'cuz the white nationalist just got in a food fight with a couple at a famed In-N-Out Burger.

Check out the video, obtained by TMZ, showing Nick holding a large cup ... without warning he pitches it across the Hollywood restaurant early Saturday morning. Liquid from the cup showers everyone in its path ... and the doused diners look at Nick in utter shock.

Another video captured the moment Fuentes left the joint before the situation escalated ... as he's walking out, one patron mocks him for supposedly misidentifying himself, shouting, "F--k Nick Fuentes. You racist!!"

Eyewitnesses tell TMZ ... Fuentes and a friend were eating when a couple approached them and got into a dispute.

Anyway, the couple got so pissed they threw ketchup-filled paper cups at Fuentes, splashing him with the condiment. The man and women then turned to walk out ... that's when Nick lost it, tossing his drink at them.

Click on the link for the full story and video

I hope people give him **** wherever he goes so he can't eat out in peace.

• Thumb up 1

Trump calls for himself to be reinstated as president by falsely claiming fraud overrides Constitution

Donald Trump is calling for himself to be reinstated as president or for the 2020 election to be run again.

In a Saturday morning post on Truth Social, the twice-impeached former president claimed that alleged “massive and widespread fraud and deception” by Democrats and big tech companies undermined the results.

He asked: “Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION?”

Further, the one-term president and former reality TV host falsely claimed that the alleged fraud was of such magnitude that all laws, including the Constitution, could be cast aside.

“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!” he wrote.

Click on the link for the full article

The man (or manbaby) is calling for throwing out the Constitution.  Still his supporters will applaud him.  He should be prohibited from elected office at a minimum and jailed for his crimes.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

I’m about 70% sure I saw Candace Owens out on the streets of South Beach last night.  She was dining at one of those joints that have tables out on the sidewalk.

Also, I’m about 100% sure I was 8-9 beers deep at that point and wearing my contacts…which means I couldn’t see ****.

Should’ve thrown ketchup at whoever it was just to be safe.

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, China said:

Trump calls for himself to be reinstated as president by falsely claiming fraud overrides Constitution

Donald Trump is calling for himself to be reinstated as president or for the 2020 election to be run again.

In a Saturday morning post on Truth Social, the twice-impeached former president claimed that alleged “massive and widespread fraud and deception” by Democrats and big tech companies undermined the results.

He asked: “Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION?”

Further, the one-term president and former reality TV host falsely claimed that the alleged fraud was of such magnitude that all laws, including the Constitution, could be cast aside.

“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!” he wrote.

The man (or manbaby) is calling for throwing out the Constitution.  Still his supporters will applaud him.  He should be prohibited from elected office at a minimum and jailed for his crimes.

• Thumb up 1

Fox News Parts Ways With Contributor Lara Trump

Lara Trump, a vociferous supporter of her father-in-law and his policies when he campaigned for re-election to the White House in 2020, is parting ways as an official contributor to Fox News Channel.

The Fox Corp.-backed network confirmed Saturday that Trump, wife to President Donald Trump’s younger son, Eric, was no longer an official contributor to the network, which hired her in the role in the spring of 2021.

“We appreciate Lara’s valuable contributions across Fox News Media programming,” the company said in a statement. Fox News’ decision was previously reported by The Los Angeles Times.

• Haha 1